I miss Football! The NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss Football! The NFL

Sunday, no NFL pregame shows. No football food,games to watch. No making bets with the Husband ( which I usually win..Bought a lot of shoes that way). Does any one else wait in anticipation of the NFL draft?I use it as the 1st day of spring! I love football,17 weeks is not enough!!!! Baseball & basketball go on forever. Anyone else going through NFL withdrawal? Yes, I have the NFL channel..but it's not the same. This will be the year of THE JETS ...we hope
    smiles
    Mary

I miss Football! The NFL

Me too Simey. I am also a College Football Fan.

Buffalo Bills and Penn State!! August starts pre-season...what shall we do until then? I think it might snow all summer here so I don't know
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I miss Football! The NFL

Lord no, NFL is the one thing I can honestly say I will never miss. Although, I do normally have a superbowl party...I couldn't even tell you who played last year...and I didn't drink!

Comment

I miss Football! The NFL

Tailgating is the best part of football. Now it takes on a different meaning for me but it's still fun!
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I miss Football! The NFL

I know this is a post from a while back.... But I miss football, lots too. I like pro....my Broncos. I like seeing college football in person. We have two great teams in our state, the Huskies and the Cougars, so that's cool.

Well In August it will all start again. All the other sports....I just don't care about....although I do like the Olympics.

Comment

Working...
          X