supps- dossage, strengths,etc...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am really struggling with this battle an I'm only on day 2! I am taking 3000mg Kudzo, 1000mg L.Glutamine and 100mg serotone5HTP. Nothing has kicked in and my craving is constant. I am also concerned about the quality of the Kudzo i'm taking. several members have said there is good Kudzo and bad. The ingredients and strengths on mine seem to be the same as the MWO ones so I assumed they would be the same. I got mine from Holland and Barrett- a well known health store here in Britain. If anyone can confirm whether they are as good I would be grateful. any other help would be most welcolme. Love to everyone xx
    Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

Hi,

The kudzu on this site is far superior and contains the exact formulation that was used in studies that showed a decrease in cravings. There is a HUGE difference between MWO Kudzu and health store kudzu. I have tried both and the health store one made no difference. Many others on here have noticed the same thing. Give it a try.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Maxinann, you will need 12,000+ MG of the L-Glutamine to fight bad cravings...should help pretty fast too. Avoid caffeinne (you'd think it would help but it's the opposite). also get and take Oil of evening primrose from the health store and take lots like 12-18 for the first couple days.. Lushy is right on the MWO Kudzu...it's the best by far. I'm not a doctor but those supplements are quite safe in even larger doses, but do see your doctor if you have any hesitation or feel really bad. almost forgot: lots of GABA, vit-C and powerful B-complex and plenty of water....take care!
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

quick followup on the L-glut...that's 12K+ mg per day. (divided up into three times per day roughly).

D
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

GABA has been my savior.
          and now i know it is what kicks the neurotrans in my campral rx.
          the fearless are merely
          fearless.
          people who act in spite
          of their fear
          are truly brave.

--j. a. lafond-lewis

Comment

Just noticed this thread but thought I'd throw my 2cents in...I've noticed when I am having a craving I can open an L-Glutamine capsule and pour about half of it under my tongue and let it disolve...it seems to help with the craving.
            :boxer:Failure is NOT an option! :boxer:

Comment

i suppose you are buying from holland and barret because it is cheaper.

aren't there a lot of chinese clinics in the UK? perhaps if you want an alternative to ordering on this site you could check that out.

Comment

Working...
              X