Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with Topa Delivery?

Hi everyone,

I ordered topamax from an online pharmacy a few weeks ago. My prescription was "approved" and said I would get it in 7-10 business days. Every day I'm checking the mailbox and nothing. I deleted my confirmation email so hubby wouldn't find it, and now I don't know what's up. (can't even remember where I ordered it from, but know that it was one of the sites suggested by other members here). Anyone had problems getting their online RX delivered? Just wondering if I'm too impatient, or if customs or whomever might have intercepted?

Curious and frustrated....

Journey

It must be really frustrating for you but I guess finding out who you ordered it from would be the first step. Aclepsa is a popular place. Check this link and see if you recognise it.
    Buy Generic Topamax (Topiramate) Online :: Aclepsa.com
    I would have thought that if customs opened it they would have contacted you. Maybe with the easter holidays things have been delayed.
    Suz
    Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

delays in customs

Mine was delayed in customs but it came eventually (about 2 and a half weeks total). I even complained to the company and they offered to send a free replacement, but before I had a chance to respond it arrived. I ordered from Aclepsa.

Comment

I am having the same issue

I ordered from Aclepsa over 3 weeks ago, and it still hasn't arrived. I tried to log into their site today, and it is shut down. I wonder if there is an issue with them? This is actually my second order from them, and my first delivery arrived within 8 days. UGH I'm so very nervous....I only have about two week supply left, and I don't want to run out. Things are going so very well. Topamax and all the supplements have been such an amazing God sent to me! I'm not ready to go off ... has anyone had any luck with any other online pharmacy? I hate to be out all that money - but it's worth it to me order more if Aclepsa is out of business.

Comment

Hiya, anything I order online take approximately 3 weeks to get here, not just meds but anything..... perhaps if you live in a wee tiny place that will happen... In my case our post gets to the great big (new) City of Inverness, then goes to the biggest Town which is Dingwall then eventually gets delivered to our wee placey, also our Postie is soo local and sooo laid back... tee hee hee but we love her ..... we get our post when she feels like delivering it.... just a thought...

L
          Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Meant to add that the general opinion for what it is worth is that she is .... ALSO..... A Secret Lemonade Drinker....!!! Power to her is what I say, and am happy to get my post when she feels like delivering it...
            Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

I have seen Aclepsa's website go down for a day or 2 & did go back up. (This was a few months ago when I was rsearching them).
              :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Hi All - yesterday, I had a note from US Postal service about a package with restricted delivery that I must pick up at the post office. Could that be it? I am nervous and hoping I won't get in trouble for ordering RX overseas. Guess I'm just a little overly sensitive and worried. But then again, hooray if it IS here and I can finally start on the Topa.

Thanks for all your input. So great to know I'm not alone.

Journey

Comment

Journey, I went through the same thing. I felt like wearing a pair of glasses with a big nose and mustache when I picked it up! Then they had trouble finding it because they had to keep it locked up. I kept waiting for the FBI to come in and arrest me. Next time, I was here when the mail person dropped it off. No biggie!!

Glad you got it. Mine took about two weeks to the day - I'm in the Western USA if that makes any diff.

Comment

My Topa was shipped on the 27th of March and I still didn't get it.
                    I e-mailed them and they said that it is delayed in customs.
                    I hope it shows up soon!

Comment

OK - thanks everyone! More and Barb, I am going to go buy a disguise right now before I go to the Post Office. Yikes! I can totally relate. I'm excited and nervous. And Barb, I am in the Western US too.

Wish me luck.....

Journey

Comment

I ordered from Aclepsa a couple of weeks ago (on the fourth)...I got an email the next day requesting verification of my ID which I emailed back...then I got an email from them stating that the Topa had been shipped and I should received it in 5 to 7 business days...that was the 10th...it is now the 19th and still haven't seen them but I checked the web site yesterday and the web site said it should be delivered by the 4th of May (4 weeks after the initial order???)...I figure they are giving themselves some breathing room. If I don't get it soon I'll contact them but it IS coming from far away..
                        tony
                        :boxer:Failure is NOT an option! :boxer:

Comment

I talked to Aclepsia again today and they said it could have been lost in the mail and they said they will ship it priority mail and I will get 50% off my next order.
                          I thought that was nice of them.

Comment

Just contacted Aclepsa regarding my order...they actually responded pretty fast. They told me the following:

"
                            Standart delivery is implemented during 10-14 business days. You made order on 2007-04-08, so you should expect it about 2007-05-07. Will be glad answer you again. Kelly, Customer Care Team. "

Actually placed the order on the 4th and it was shipped on the 10th. Perhaps they are counting fewer business days than I but I would calculate 14th business day as the 30th (a week before they do)...not a major concern.....

I guess it isn't a big deal...I can wait...I wouldn't be so anxious if it weren't my first shipment. I'm on all the supps now and getting some assistance but am hoping the Topa puts me over the edge and gives me more control. When I place the second order I'll make sure and order well in advance of when I need it...

Comment

OK...got my TOPA from ACLEPSA today...took just about 20 days from order to receipt so I guess that isn't too bad....I arrived home around 16:45, right before the Post Office closed and thought I had just enough time to dash there...I got there just in time and after a few signatures, signing my life away I made it home and took my fist dose.

Comment

Working...
                              X