Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudzu - 613 mg?

Hi all,

I'm on day 4 and the only Kudzu I could find is 613 mg (Kudzu root 463 mg and Kudzu root extract 150 mg). Is this right? I feel quite stoned this morning even though all I've had was my nutirent drink. I'm on 25 mg/day of topa as well.

Thanks for your help - I appreciate it!

Kudzu - 613 mg?

I TAKE 900MG TWICE A DAY - AT LUNCH AND AROUND 5 (MY BEWITCHING HOUR). I HAVEN'T NOTICED ANY "STONED" FEELINGS. DID YOU JUST START THE TOPA, TOO? I WILL START TOPA NEXT WEEK, SO I DON'T KNOW, BUT MAYBE THAT IS THE CAUSE...
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Kudzu - 613 mg?

The 613 mg is fine as long as you take enough to cover what the program calls for...I take around 3.6grams a daymyself ...you can get Kudzu in a variety of sizes online...I usually get mine from various sources...the last I got was 1200mg servings from Buy Discount Vitamins, Supplements, Low Carb and More at www.Vitacost.com which seemed a pretty good price (serving size is 1200mg...you take two capsules so that would mean each is 600mg)....Here is a link to the ones I ordered: NSI Kudzu Root (1,200 mg per serving) -- 180 Capsules - Vitacost ...not saying they are the best but I've ordered them a couple of times and I've usually been pretty happy with the quality and pricing of the products at vitacost.

I also bought some kudzu from a place that grinds it fresh just for you though I didn't necessarily see any difference in doing that.
      :boxer:Failure is NOT an option! :boxer:

Comment

Kudzu - 613 mg?

meditation mama;125066 wrote: I TAKE 900MG TWICE A DAY - AT LUNCH AND AROUND 5 (MY BEWITCHING HOUR). I HAVEN'T NOTICED ANY "STONED" FEELINGS. DID YOU JUST START THE TOPA, TOO? I WILL START TOPA NEXT WEEK, SO I DON'T KNOW, BUT MAYBE THAT IS THE CAUSE...
        I started the topa on Tuesday. The other thing I have noticed is that I am getting rid of things and cleaning like crazy. I am a serious pack rat and can now see the floor in my closets, my garage is cleaner, I'm clearing out old clothes. Maybe my body just knows its time for a cleanse both inside and out.

Well it's well worth the side effects, I have had minimal difficulty getting through my bewitching hour - 4:30). Good luck on the topa - I hope you are having the same success I am.

Comment

Kudzu - 613 mg?

Welcome, I also take 613mg kudzu x 5 capsules per day, I have had no probs.
          I have also been taking the topa and feeling good at the moment. I have'nt felt
          any thing other than well, and no cravings so far. Now on week 7 af.
          Best of luck.

Comment

Kudzu - 613 mg?

I cannot recommend the kudzu from this site enough Anew. It was specifically formulated to match the kudzu that was used in studies; something store bought kudzu does not have. Many people have tried both and they notice a HUGE difference. The program recommends up 1800-3000 mg a day of it. I find it works best for me if I take the majority of the dose right before my usual drinking time.

You are probably feeling out of it from the topa. I am not on it but a lot of people complain about foggy head and feeling tired. Hope that helps!!
            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Kudzu - 613 mg?

WAY TO GO PAULA! I also ordered the Kudzu from this sight.
              Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Working...
              X