hypno CDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hypno CDs

Well I took the plunge and ordered the CDS.

This week is going to be different for me. In the last month i have been coming and reading and reading books at home. I just got an illness and want to combine the getting well with no drinking and with hypno. So I hope I can do two weeks or so AF.

It sure is interesting. I thought I drifted off on first CD, called: Clearing. but i guess if you wake up at the end that just means you were hypnotized. It was weird because on Track , I felt like it wasn't working and i was very concsious, but by track 2 i was out of it. I hope this does some good for sure.

I also cleaned everything in the house, threw out the bottles etc. It's amazing how much energy you have when you are not hungover.

Will let y'all know if the CDs do the trick. Up to now,I have done the supplements but they don't seem to have worked. however, i was taking 900 mg kudzu and i read on a post today that you need 1800 to 3000.

will see if a higher dose does anything.

i hope to clear my head for a while and see if i can keep on track.

it seems to be a long process for me.

hypno CDs

Hi Nancy,

Great determination! Congratulations on the efforts you're making and as you're obviously prepared to try everything then hopefully you'll find the combination that works for you. Don't worry about time - as long as you're headed in the right direction you'll get there eventually!

I tried the hypno CDs too - and you're right - 'interesting' is a good description. Unfortunately I could only use them regularly for one week as I had visitors and I was just beginning to accept that I actually had been in an hypnotic state rather than asleep - couldn't do them long enough to really say they helped, but they were certainly relaxing so I'll try again now my visitors have left. Had just got to the part where you're meant to be able to start self-hypnosis, but certainly haven't mastered that yet - kept thinking 'when's anything going to happen?' - guess I hadn't reached the right level of concentration?! Anyway, I'll be interested to hear how you get on - good luck with it, and with the increased dosage of kudzu - hope you find the 'tools' that work for you soon.

All the best,
    :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
    Goals:
    Days 1-7 DONE
    Days 8-14 DONE
    Days 15-21 DONE
    30 days DONE
    60 days
    100 days

Comment

hypno CDs

Keep up the good work! I had the cd's for over a year & just started them last week & the same thing happened to me. At first I wasn't sure b/c I played them before I was going to bed-but woke up towards the end of them.
      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

hypno CDs

i wonder if the mere action of spending time on them helps.

After all, it is a set time out of the day, every day. I bet it does!!! Then you take time to take supplements, the whole process seems like care-giving.

Today was Day 2 for me. I did it again, out of it for a while. But i am pretty sure i was not sleeping. I read in one of the leaflets that if you wake up at the end it's hypnosis and if you don't wake up until later it is sleeping.

i almost drank last night but resisted. I need to take a break for a while and I imagine hypnosis isn't much fun with a hangover.

Comment

hypno CDs

Interrupted Hypno-tape?

HI All,
          I'm a Newbie here and recently started the supplements and CDs. I have a stupid question.
          What do you do when you are listening to your CD, really get into it, maybe half-way through and get interrupted? Do you start again or continue where you are? The dog, and may I say a 120 lb dog, pounced on me midway through the hypnotize tape and I wasn't sure what to do next. I just continued, but never really got back into.

Warm Regards,
          Carla

Comment

hypno CDs

Hi CLB, for me, I have to know with every certainty that I will NOT be disturbed while either meditating/listening to tapes/ OR more IMPORTANTLY to me right now ....just taking time to talk to the Higher Power/GOD/Jesus Christ.... any of the above for me needs my own space. MAKE/TAKE your own time... even if it is your bath time/bed time .. whatever.. it has to be PEACEFUL for you!

LXX
            Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

hypno CDs

Thanks Tea.

Comment

Working...
              X