UFC 70 results...warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UFC 70 results...warning

Holy Crap!!!! Holy Crap!!!! Holy Crap!!!!

Kongo is going to be a major force to deal with WHEN he gets his butt on the matt and learns some jiu jitsu

Bisping is the real deal, although Sinosic proved he's no chump and did really scare him with a kimura that came close to finishing...great!

Etim doesn't look much like a fighter but hes a tough little bastard and sunk in a nice guillotine on Grice after a reversal.

the only bummer was a slow Arlovski/Werdum fight, however it's interesting to see how confident Werdum is on his feet now...look out for him in the future.

and a mind-blowing finale with Cro-cop vs Gonzaga, I like both fighters and was really curious. Gonazaga is a fighting machine and that right roundhouse head kick was the most viscious knockout I've ever seen period.....I thought he'd broken Crocops neck! I hope he's ok. whew! that was fun.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

UFC 70 results...warning

I know, what a night. I was definitely dissapointed it the arlovsky fight, I usually love his fights, this one was just boring. I am definitely a Bisping fan! That Etim fight was interesting, it could have easily gone the other way around I think!!
    It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
    James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

UFC 70 results...warning

hey Victoria, my UFC pal yes Etim was really not having a good time for most of it...then bang. just shows how fast things can turn around.
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

UFC 70 results...warning

I think they also said last night Etim has never gone the full 3 rounds in any of his fights, they have all ended by KO or submissions, crazy!!!
        It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
        James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

UFC 70 results...warning

I would LOVE to see Ganzaga VS Fedor Emiliananko....that would be da bomb! or
          Ganzaga vs Tim Silvia. woooo doggy!
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
          X