Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topa Online

Hi all, I'm charlie
    I just posting on starting out. I'm looking for a decent online pharmacy for topa as my doctor won't prescribe it.
    Please help.
    Charlie

Topa Online

Topa online

goingsobermum put a thread in about a website called 'aclepsa.com' (I think) from whom you can order it online. I can't access it whilst replying to you, but go back one page from your thread and you'll find it. Good luck!

Comment

Topa Online

Hi Charlie,
      Welcome to MWO, Here is the link I posted before.
      Buy Generic Topamax (Topiramate) Online :: Aclepsa.com
      They are cheap and reliable although delivery times are sometimes a little longer than they say, what with weekends and bank holidays.
      Suz
      Suz
      Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

Topa Online

Any place else besides Aclepsa.com? I put my reason as "weight loss" and haven't heard back from them, am afraid that they won't approve it. Was afraid that they wouldn't approve it for "alcohol". Was paranoid about that. Don't know what to be afraid of, so am probably afraid of the wrong things! sigh!

Comment

Topa Online

I recommend River Pharmacy. I have been hearing a lot of negative things with Aclepsa's orders not being delivered. Also they do not take Mastercard, only Visa, which is an issue for some people.
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Topa Online

Hi Charlie,
            I have ordered from both River and Aclepsa and had positive experiences with both. The major difference was that Aclepsa was cheaper however as Lushy said they do not accept Mastercard.

Good luck!
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Topa Online

Hi Charlie,

I've had problems with Aclepsa, they are on their last chance with me.

I've used uk-online-pharmacy for different meds and they do do Topa even though they are more expensive. They are dead quick though, I've ordered on a Monday before and received stuff on the Friday. They ship worldwide and their postage is free. If I get on with the Topa I will hesitate to use Aclepsa as I won't want to run out.

Choose, I put down that I wanted Topa for migraine and the prescription was approved m ok, try that next time you order from anywhere as it is an approved med for migraine.

Kitty
              Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
              Confucius

Comment

Topa Online

phew, just got an email from aclepsa, prescription was approved. will keep you posted!

Comment

Topa Online

I've ordered from Aclepsa twice now and have received both shipments without a problem...shipment took between two and three weeks to Texas both times....
                  I received a different brand the second time than the first and I am not sure the potency of the second is quite the same as the first (even though they are both labled as 50mg tablets). It may just all be in my head but the pills I received in my second shipment just don't seem to be quite as effective as the first...I find myself slipping more.....I am getting a lot more cravings with the new shipment even though I am at a higher dosage....when I took the first brand my cravings were decreased pretty much immediately and remained decreased....I have found them creaping back in and found myself slipping quite a bit more than I'd like since I've started on this second shipment of Topa and I've begun to wonder if these pills are as potent....again, though, it may just all be in my head.....funny.....that's where Topa works isn't it.....duh......
                  :boxer:Failure is NOT an option! :boxer:

Comment

Working...
                  X