Losing Weight on Topa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Losing Weight on Topa

Ok, I'm reading that many of you aren't hungry when you're taking topa. What dosage are you doing? When do you take it? I need all the help I can get with the munchies -- I'm not craving booze, but can't get enough food.
    Mama T.
    Found MWO Feb. 17, 2007

Losing Weight on Topa

This is my second time on Topa....nothing with weight loss this time. First time I lost 6 lbs and stopped. That's what usually happens with the side effects-they taper off.
    However-this time around I had no weight loss with Topa & eat/have munchies like I did before I started Topa. No change.
    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Losing Weight on Topa

I have no appetite since starting topa...only on it 4 days...

Comment

Losing Weight on Topa

Mama, allergic to topa. But had my doctor prescribe tenuate for weight loss; It really zaps the apetite. But talk to your doctor.As I am not one and only play one at my house.
        Smiles
        Mary

Comment

Losing Weight on Topa

I think it's a combo of everything. When I quit drinking, I exercise and follow the Weight Watchers program to the letter. I started the program on and off in July. Since then, I've lost about 20 lbs.

Appetite has never been my problem - I'll eat whether I'm hungry or not. But I'm starting back on topa again because I need help with the booze again. I'm at 75 and notice a definite decrease in hunger. I was as high as 200 but won't go that high again - 100 is enough for me.

What works for me are the CDs. I can't say enough for them. They "fix my brain" better than anything.

Comment

Working...
          X