Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know I said the supps were working great..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But I am really wanting a glass of something right now. I just took a couple more of the Kudzu to try to kill it. Yikes!

You've done the right thing GG.. Coming on here to post and taking extra Kudzu should work.... Also if you are thinking about drink, try not to dwell on that thought for too long, just let it slowly go as you turn your mind onto something else which may distract you...

Good luck, you're doing well.
    Louise ..
    A F F L..
    Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

HI GG, Hang in there, Have a glass of something, anything except alcohol. Have a couple glasses to fill your stomach up, go for a walk, do anything until it passes and it will, you know it will. You are a lot of help to us. let us return the favor. Chief

Comment

Hi GG - good for you! keep busy and you'll get past it. It always amazes me how I agonize and agonize over the 'drinking hour' but if I can get through it, the feeling passes - till the next day at least...!

BTW - can you take kudzu just as a 'one off' and does it have an immediate affect? I have it ready and waiting but thought I had to use it on a regular basis like a medication in order for it to work - is that not so? If not, my life may well just get a bit easier!!

Hang in there, GG - you're doing great! Keep strong :goodjob:
        :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
        Goals:
        Days 1-7 DONE
        Days 8-14 DONE
        Days 15-21 DONE
        30 days DONE
        60 days
        100 days

Comment

Hi Arial,

I don't take Kudzu on a regular basis anymore as I am now almost 7 months AF, but I do keep it handy just in case, and yes, If I take some when I get a large craving it seems to work...
          A F F L..
          Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Right now, I don't feel much help to anyone. This is my witching hour; 5-7pm is really bad for me. If I can make it past these hours I can do it for the night... I feel like it's the end of the day (pretty much) and I deserve a nice drink to relax me. But I am sure I can not stop at one or two right now, chripes.

Comment

Hi GG,
              L-Glutamine is supposed to work pretty quickly too for cravings and more so if you have a powder form or openable capsules you can put under the tongue.
              A pint of water should fill you up.
              Good luck you can do it
              Suz
              Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

GG... just hang in there. It will pass.

I hear it does get easier with time.

*hug* from Sydney
                :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

goingsobermum;127023 wrote: Hi GG,
                  L-Glutamine is supposed to work pretty quickly too for cravings and more so if you have a powder form or openable capsules you can put under the tongue.
                  A pint of water should fill you up.
                  Good luck you can do it
                  Uggg..on my tongue. Gag. You're in Burgundy, you're not to far from me. Although in France, it's not that big really. Everywhere is close.

Comment

ScoobyDoo;127026 wrote: GG... just hang in there. It will pass.

I hear it does get easier with time.

*hug* from Sydney
                    Thanks hon'..today is harder for some reason. It was my grandad's prayers today and I called my Nanny this morning and my dad and talked to them; I wired money to my nan to help her out with expenses. It's just a sad day. My mom said he looked so young lying there and like he should not be; I know my poor grandmother is dying inside.. it just yanks at all the strings that hold your heart in place.

Comment

GG it has been a rough week, stay strong.

Comment

GG, how are you doing now love?????

Keep us informed xx
                        sigpicXXX

Comment

I heard somewhere to eat a little protein (ie. scrambled eggs) & this helps with the craving. Plus it occupies your time & keeps you busy & passses the craving time.
                          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Luckily my husband came home and saved me.. I had a coke instead. I'm making sure I don't forget my supps today, just incase. I might take an extra one I think.

Comment

Working...
                            X