day #4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

day #4

Today is day 4 and I must say I feel great! I'm following the program to the letter (book, cd's supps, kudzu & l-glut. no meds though). I've had some pretty tough moments but they seem to not last very long. I have spent a lot of time on here reading (especially when having cravings/withdrawl) and I want to thank everyone. It makes a world of difference. You log on kinda bummed out or "in a mood" and before long your mood has changed because of the great people here that all have a common, deep rooted bond. Just wanted to check in with everyone. Good Luck to all. Fight the good fight... Again, Thanks:thanks:

day #4

Well done Chief.. So if today is day 4, then tomorrow will be day 5, and that is how they mount up, one step at a time...

For me, logging on here on a daily basis has been a life saver... Even if I only play the fool on some of the funny threads, sometimes those are my worst times, but after 20 minutes or so I find the craving has just disappeared...

Keep well, Louise..
    A F F L..
    Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

day #4

Great job Chief! And well said Louise!

Cravings happen in moments. If you take care of the moments, they turn into days.

Comment

day #4

We should write a song about how to wait out the craving...

Here it comes...and there it goes...
        Control the Mind

Comment

day #4

Well done, chief.

Keep up the good work!

Raoul

Comment

day #4

right on chief !!! You are on the right track. Keep following them until it takes you into a cute little town with nice people....Like Us! We are all here for you.
            ~ Niblet ~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Working...
            X