do I laugh or cry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do I laugh or cry?

Today, had to do some errands. I called my Mom on my cell and she said have you heard from your little Grandson today. I said no, she replied well he wants to talk to you because when Noelle phoned this morning he was in the back ground saying he wanted to talk to MamaNan ( I usually put mamamar, but by this point even a blind guy would know who I am,not one for secrets) So I called my daughter she said he was busy watching cartoons, so she and I chatted for a minute she said she had been sick. She tends to be anemic so I said have you had any blood work done? She said yes, I have a doctors appt. Fri. It hit me (she is not one to go to the doctor unless I ride her butt ) I said are you pregnant? She says what makes you say that? Because I'm your Mother and I know these things . Yes 6 weeks!!She is having another baby with that poor excuse for an indivivual. I don't even Know baby Sophie that well because he won't let Noelle bring her around nor does he want me at his house. I so hope this child is a girl, I cannot have my Grandson felt left out because his Father is someone else and he dosen't have the family unit there, while they all do. I am upset, babies should bring a happy response. I feel terrible that I am not happy. I never let Noelle know I wasn't happy. I just said wow! it was all I could really think of. then I made arrangements for her to meet me thursday and let me take the boy for the day. She is doing that behind her husbands back. This boy is not even his child but he tries to control my access to him. I just am at a loss for words now. She is a RN she knows where babies come from. She knows her husbands history. When I asked was this planned she said Malcolm was wanting another baby. Excuse me am I missing something here? Does Malcolm have a uterus.??? So now I am going to be a Grand mother of 3. Only 1 will I ever really know. So I went and did retail therapy. Bought new shoes, watches clothes. Still not to happy. Needed to get it out!
    Thanks Guys
    Mary

do I laugh or cry?

Mary Love,

Whether you laugh or cry it won't change anything, look after yourself for a change, you are sooooo supportive to all of us here, you think about us all of the time .......... You need to have some time for you ..... The retail therapy sounded good!!!

Love ya,

Betts
    sigpicXXX

Comment

do I laugh or cry?

Mum you know whatever you do laugh or cry you will be ok, and i promise if i ever get pregnant you will see my kids

one day she will realise that you are her mum and nothing that man can do can change that...just be you Mum xx
      http://localhost/gimport/cache/avatars/addicted to living again

Comment

do I laugh or cry?

The guy's obviously nuts.

I've only known you a short time and a blind man could also see how kind, caring and compassionate a person you are and I bet I am not the only person on this site who would vouch for that.

You are a star, and although I can't offer any specific advice, the very fact your daughter wants you to see the girl (even if it is behind his back) lets me think that this will be a happy ending.

Hang in there!

R xxx

Comment

do I laugh or cry?

I am just sick for you Mar...

Comment

do I laugh or cry?

Mar, I am... ok I just can't put into words.. just a big hug from me, I WILL one day tell my story, just not quite yet, feeling for you hugely. Mar, this WILL turn itself around, YES that is NOT soon enough... I KNOW, you want that child NOW, you want that child to feel NO PAIN, I know... hang in there... just don't know what else to say to you..... everything about you being such an inspiration, really amusing etc etc etc cuts no ice when this is happening. Please stay strong, it is the ONLY way you WILL win this one, and YOU WILL...

L xxx
            Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

do I laugh or cry?

I feel for you hon....
              :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

do I laugh or cry?

Hey Simey

Simey, I hope things work out for you. I just don't know what to say about this. I'm obviously not a mother, or a parent at all for that matter. You are always on here with advice, but I don't know what to say. It sounds like this guy is a jerk, and is pretty much tearing things apart. I hope this guy straightens out. I really really wish I knew what to say. Just know that you have people here that care. :h
                where does this go?

Comment

do I laugh or cry?

Simey, I have also had adult kid issues that break your heart and try to kill your soul( still do). You are so much stronger and smarter than to allow it to do so. Will you feel down? yes, of course. But you know you are doing the right thing, reaching out for support. You are so much more than that trauma. But I *truly* understand how patronizing that might sound. I am only now getting past events from 2 years ago that threatened to shatter me and my family, because of one adult child's actions. I send positive vibes, good thoughts, a big hug, and belief you can move past this.
                  Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

do I laugh or cry?

Oh Mary, I am so so sorry. This is not the way it is supposed to be. You're supposed to be able to enjoy your grandchildren. You are such a wonderful woman, and I know you would be a fabulous grandmom. You can borrow mine for an afternoon to spoil if you want? My heart goes out to you; I hope your daughter realizes what she is truly letting go and changes the situation.

Comment

Working...
                    X