well.It's official I'll cry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all your kind words, but I'm going to cry a while for now. I just spoke to my mother who my daughter often calls. My daughter called crying, because that husband of hers said that I can't see my Grandson on Thurs. I was under the impression that she and I were going to keep it just between us. But his Mom is coming to visit Thursday and stay the weekend. So she told him about thursday. He said absolutley no way even if that meant him quiting his job and staying home to monitor phone and house activity.( he would love to do this she has supported him in the past) This is not his natural child, he isn't even close to the boy! it's about the hate he has for me. I am not going to force this issue because of Noelle's pregnancy. As much as I disagree, I don't want to put her in the middle. Being pregnant she dosen't need the stress. I noticed that I have several email, I promise to respond just as soon as I can get it together.

Love you all
    Mar

Oh Mar .......

Can I use your own words of advice???????

Pick yourself up, dust it all off, and start all over again xxxxxxx

Love ya xxx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Simey... you have my deepest sympathies. A huge hug to you!
      Hablur

Comment

I am sure it will come good in the end. She'll see him for what he is . Don't forget, blood is thicker than water.

R xx

Comment

Mar, I love you! I am so sorry...hugs...

Comment

Sweetie, I gotta run but :h :h :l

I'm thinking of you. . .

Comment

Mar, I thought I responded but just going to check your previous post, I may have done so there.. thinking of you with a very heavy heart.

L
              Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Mummy, i hope you are ok now...i am only a phone call away k?
                Love You
                Kel x
                http://localhost/gimport/cache/avatars/addicted to living again

Comment

Mar, I hope you had a good cry, sometimes that helps. You are so supportive to everyone here, please know that we all feel your pain. Your daughter has to make her own decisions even though they may be wrong. I believe at the end of the day she will come to you... kids seem to do that. Try to be supportive of her and show her that you are strong. We are all here for you. This isn't a reason to drink...

Comment

His time will come. You're being a good mom (& grandmother)- that's what counts.
                    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Hi, I agree that you have the biggest heart and you've been so supportive to me, I hope this will pass soon and things get better, be strong and know that I care and you are in my thoughts.

Lot's of love and hugs, Jasmin
                      :thanks: :h

Comment

Oh Mar, life is so rotten sometimes isn't it? Have a good weep and remember that youahve so many friends thinking of you. This will pass, somehow resolve itself and it will be better. Kate x

Comment

Mar, I can't stop hinking about this...OK tell Greg I am coming to get you and we're pulling a Thelma and Louise....LOL...I love you! I am so sorry!

Comment

Simey, Have you ever seen the movie La Chocolate? Please watch the movie if you get a chance - Its all about people and life. It is many stories integrated into a main plot. Anyway 1 of the main charaters is a grandmother who has a close relationship with her grandson, however her daughter (who is widowed but in love with the little French village's Mayor who disapproves of the G.M) refuses to let the young boy see his Grand Mother... Anyway its a beautiful movie and needless to say the little boy ends up having a magical relationship with the gran he dotes on, because however much people try to dictate life, the truth and love will always prevail.
                            A BushBaby with Attitude

Comment

Working...
                            X