it's over.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's over.....

it has finally happened....me and Kristina are over...i am crushed...i have been sobbing, yay for my best firend being here...i am noe in the numb stage, don't know if i can feel feelings!

just thought i would inform if you don't see me online for a few days it is cos i am curled up in bed sobbing...

love you all xx
    http://localhost/gimport/cache/avatars/addicted to living again

it's over.....

Hi there, I'm not sure if we've officially met on the boards ( I kind of lose track of my posts!), but I have been reading yours and know from them what you are going through.

It is always difficult when relationships break up, but it does get easier with time and these things, although it may not seem like it at the moment, have a way of evening themselves out.

By all means have a good sob, get it out, but look after yourself! You must not think that this is the end but rather look upon it as a beginning. I can tell from people's replies to your posts that lots of folk care about you.

take care

Raoul

Comment

it's over.....

I am sorry sweetie. That is a hard one on you. You take care of yourself for a bit. Come back when you can.

many hugs!!!
      Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

it's over.....

We all care very much for you and want you happy again.. In time you WILL see that this is the best thing that has ever happened to you. (I'm sorry if I sound crass hon I truely don't mean to)
        Hugs to you, ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

it's over.....

OK, today you can wallow and sob..... tomorrow.... is the first day of the rest of your life... "quote (simey) you hottest lesbian babe" (or something similar). Come on we are ALL here for you, you know that don't you?? You now know where you stand - so STAND! Easier said that done I know but better to 'die standing, than live on your knees, begging please - (another quote - Shania Twain I think)... Thinking of you right now and sending big hugs.

Lorna xx
          Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

it's over.....

thank you everyone...it is hurting right now...but i have my friend here and i am trying to get through today and get onto tomorrow...

hugs for all of you :l thank you for all your kind support...

Kel xx

Comment

it's over.....

I spoke with Kelli this evening ( I don't think she would mind me telling you that). I would like you all to know how very sweet, gentle and kind this young woman is. Please let's give her all of our support. She is going through a difficult time. But we are are pulling for ya Kel!
              Lov
              Mum

Comment

it's over.....

Kel, you know that thanks are not needed here. Can I be your second/third stepmum?? I feel there is so much I can give to you (I am a hard bitten old boot) so therefore feel I would compliment Betty Boobies kitteness/kindness and Simey's (Ok I KNOW) your Mum's - erm, erm, Americaness (eek I know I am going to regret that... maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow... but soooon)... anyway, here for you.

Lx
                Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

it's over.....

thank you Tea you are wonderful...and Mum calling me really does help

i guess i just have to learn to cope with this...Tea i would love for you to PM or even MSN me and talk to me...i love the company.

thank you xx

Comment

it's over.....

EX....there are other fish in the sea, right? So they tell me too!!!

Comment

it's over.....

i know there are other fish in the sea but the only "fish" that is on my mind right now is Kris...i need to sort my head out first before trying to tackle other fish..

Comment

it's over.....

I know honey...trust me i know...i have been coping for a year now

Comment

it's over.....

I'm sorry, it's never easy when a relationship ends; even if it's for the best it still hurts. My thoughts are with you hon'. Have a good cry, eat lots of chocolate and just remember that when one door closes; another opens. xoxoxoxox

Comment

it's over.....

I feel for you, we have all been thru it at some stage, and it ALWAYS hurts, but we are all here for you, but please don't grieve for too long, there is so much out there just waiting for you.

Love Jas
                            :thanks: :h

Comment

Working...
                            X