Your Kindnes amazes me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Kindnes amazes me

friends, you all have humbled me with your words of support. How much they are appreciated you'll never know. Yesterday was tough. It started with the hope That I would see my Grandson this week, then moved to a stunned and dumbfounded mode when I found out my daughter was pregnant again, But hey, I was still seing Caden on Thurs. so was very happy about that. Just to find out that the plugged was pulled on that visit by the one and only all powerful Malcolm. I am just at a loss for words. I raised that little boy for 3 years, he begs to come visit what kind of person takes that away from a 5 year old? Why my daughter decided to have another child with this man leaves me without words (me without words?when did that ever happen? gotta keep some sense of humour) but seriously he behaves like a 12 year old. He is verbally and physically abusive towards her. She has told both me and her Grandmother she is afraid of him. So why the new baby; was she afraid to tell him no? Just have things to figure out. I have to see an attorney about Grandparents rights. I don't want to put pressure on my daughter. I have no choice.It's is just not fair that Malcolm mother get to spend time with my Grandson when she is of no relation. Not to insult any of you Brits but you were lucky to get this Man and his Mother out of your country!!! So here I am up early have to entertain the fridge repairman 2nd visit in as may weeks. Why can't they get this right the 1st time? Damn Icemaker! Having to bribe the dogs with cheese to get them to do what I need them to do. a normal day. But once again you all have been nothing but kind to me. You are my friends and though we have never met I trust you all more than any "friends" I have. I have a doctors appointment this afternoon, anyone need anything? (ha ha) Don't woooy kiddies, Auntie Mary has packed away the sharp things in the house and the appliances are electric so I do think she will do anything rash!
    Smiles for all
    Mary

Your Kindnes amazes me

Mary, my thoughts and prayers are with you!

Try to focus of the good where you can find it. Your grandson is healthy. You have Ice? Wow....
    But seriously, I feel for you, I have 5 little grand kids, I rarely get to see as they live far away. I pray for them, I take them things when I do get to visit. It does hurt to miss them so.

Take care, and try not to dwell on some of the things you can not change. I would however look into the grandparents rights thing...
    Control the Mind

Comment

Your Kindnes amazes me

Mar, I hate this for you. I know you so looked forward to seeing your grandson. I am so sorry. Hugs! Lisa

Comment

Your Kindnes amazes me

I would never dream of not allowing my children to not see their grandparents. Issues or no issues it's not their issues. They are innocent in all of this.

Hange in there. Definately look into the grandparent rights issue. My MIL only lives 10 minutes away & rarely sees our kids. She's just like that. Phony-better things to do. My mother-she'd cut off her arms for her my kids.

Your grandkids are lucky to have you. When they grow up they'll see your love.
        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Your Kindnes amazes me

Simey, so sorry about your grandson. I guess Malcolm must feel threatened by you. Your daughter will come back to you.

Hugs
          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Your Kindnes amazes me

Our kindness is your kindness and your love right back at you. You deserve it.

I think that is an excellent idea - see a lawyer about grandparental visitation rights. He is only hurting your grandson - just out of spite. I am so angry on your behalf.

"Women in love", especially those in an abusive relationship, do not think clearly as your daughter clearly is not. It took me until my late 30s to see relationships with a clear view - I drove my mother nuts with my bad choices. In the meantime, protect your relationship with your grandson.

We're here if you need us.

Comment

Working...
            X