Worst Movie - revisited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worst Movie - revisited

I know this is a re-thread but I saw a horrible movie last night. Well, part of a horrible movie - couldn't make it even halfway through. Freeway with Reese Witherspoon. Turned it off and watched reruns of Law and Order.

Any warnings on other movies would be appreciated

Worst Movie - revisited

I enjoyed Freeway. It is such an unusual role for Reese to play. Of course not everyone likes the same thing. I personally was really disappointed in Tuck Everlasting.
    Suddenly I see
    This is what I want to be
    suddenly I see
    Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall

Comment

Worst Movie - revisited

Recently saw The Lake House. It was really bad; but the worst ever Star Wars pick a number. Never did get those movies. Best ever Gone With The Wind. ahhhhhhhh Rhett & Scarlett
      Smiles
      Mary

Comment

Worst Movie - revisited

Mary I have never seen that movie all the way through. When I decide I want my hubby to leave for the evening, I'll get it.

Comment

Worst Movie - revisited

I did like the Lake House tho - hope we can still be friends. I fell asleep at the end (as I do frequently) and my hubby told me that I needed to see the end before I sent it back.

Comment

Worst Movie - revisited

Freeway, ha ha

Barb, that put a smile on my face. Here is the reason. Once, a long time ago, I was at my mom's, and I saw that movie in her collection. I watched it, and thought, "I wonder who put that piece of crap in there, cause it can't be moms." Anyway, I asked her about it, and she said, "I loved that movie." I lost it. My younger sister and myself just starting laughing our asses off. You'd have to see the other movies in the collection, and know my mother. It made absolutely zero sense for her to love that movie. She does like Keifer Sutherland, but even he couldn't save that horrible excuse for a film. Just one of those stories that is funny if you know the party involved. :H
            where does this go?

Comment

Worst Movie - revisited

Barb, if you over think it (which I tend to do) "the lake house" will drive you crazy. I had the plot from midway. drove my husband nuts with you know I think this is going to happen and it did. He likes to be surprised.
              Smiles
              Mary

Comment

Worst Movie - revisited

I agree - I knew what was going to happen too. It was just nice to see them get together. I liked it - not loved it.

Same thing happened with the Illustionist - I figured that out before it happened and hubby was "shocked" at the ending. Again, I "fell asleep".

Comment

Working...
                X