This pregnancy is going to kill me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As you guys know my daughter is pregnant. She called me today and I said I thought you were'nt supposed to call per Malcolm? She started to cry and proceeded to tell me things that just confimed everything I belived and more. She said she wasn't feeling well. I told her I had a doctors appt. but would cancel it if she needed me. She said no I'll be OK. So I got ready to leave phone rings again. Mom can you come up (75 miles one direction) Yes. So I canceled my doctor appt. as I am leaving I called her to tell her my ETA guess what? My phone number is blocked. Thanks Malcolm.(He looks like the geico caveman) So I left as I got about 4 miles down the road. I get a phone call telling me that Malcolm is leaving work earler than she expected , get this; to play in this online tournament for a dungeon and dragons type game. So she didn't want our paths to cross. So I pulled on to the Kmart parking lot and listen to her cry for about 20 minutes. Hormones raging!! She has never been good at being pregnant. I told herthe only option right now is to get your things and come home. So now I'm exhausted. It's going to be a long pregnancy. She lived with us both pregnancies before, pretty cushy with good ol' Mom!
    Smiles
    Mar

Just put him out of his misery and be done with it!
    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Hiya Simey,

From what you have shared I think if she came home it would be the best thing for her. He sounds a real treasure (irony) and she would be so much better off with you.

Thinking of you

R xx

Comment

Precious and Raoul, Thank You. precious if I could think of a way to off him I"d be a regular Tony Soprano! the F-er just keeps on. At the end of time it will be a cockroach and him left!
        Mar

Comment

there is always a way to make someone "leave the picture"...my family want to do with it the guys who got me.

i know this is going to be a rough time for you, but of course if you need to talk Mum, i am only a phone call away
          http://localhost/gimport/cache/avatars/addicted to living again

Comment

Once a mom, always a mom, right Simey? Just have her come home. Sounds like she needs you now and it's better to have her close than to have her (or you) traveling 75 miles one way everytime the hormones get going. Which could be often.

Take care!
            Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

Hi Simeybear.
              Things don't sound too healthy in your daughter's household.
              In fact the boy seems to be a bit of a nutter.
              I've no time for control freaks. They are insecure bullies and of no use to anyone.
              Sorry. I'm just speaking my mind.

Comment

Mary,
                Did she come home with you? I am confused? I hope she did!!!

Comment

No Luv, she is staying put with him. the hormones are just raging. She hates being married to him, but is afraid to leave . I'm trying my best everytime she calls to get her to come home. She just called a few minutes ago crying because baby girl sophie got marshmallow fluff all over her. More2, the game he is coming home to play is "World of Warcraft " SIL is not in the equation here. Popeye your right, this is a evil controling bastard here. Last I heard about getting Grandson, today she said I could meet her Sun. nite when she goes to work and keep him overnight. If Malcolm sys OK. Why is this his decision?!!! I swear he has to have something on her,but for the life of me I can't figure it out. I even wondered if she accidently killed someone because she is a nurse. I even asked again why did you get pregnant? You told me just 2 months ago you didn't want anymore children. I said did he force this decision on you ? Huge pause. No really, we discussed it she says. I will get to the bottom of this yet. She was raised to be an independant woman. She has 3 college degrees. We told her over and over again you don't need a man to have a life. ARRRGGGGHHHH
                  Mary

Comment

Oh Mary, you really arent in a good place ............

Sleep on it and think rationally tomorrow ...... I am so proud of ex offering help when she is struggling herself .... just shows what support you have here ...........

Sending love & hugs but wish that I could do more .....

Love ya, Betts xxx
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

Mar,
                      Be careful...whatever the hold, there is a hold....don't push her away....tread lightly...I know you know that already...they need someone sane in their life. I am glad you will get to see the grandbaby Sunday!

Comment

There has gotta be a Tony out there to help out.
                        Gabby :flower:

Comment

Gabby, I've got good money!!

Comment

Betty,thanks sweetheart. Ex is a angel. I'm trying to juggle all this so I can get a phone call into her tonight. But if I can't look after her please. I know I don't even have to ask. Your the best Miss Boop.
                            Luv
                            Mar

Comment

Mary I spoke to Kel, she is OK, honest ....

Think about yourself for a while love,

We are all here for you when you need us ................
                              sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                              X