This sounds stupid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This sounds stupid

Has this happened to any of you since you started taking supps? I go to kmart pass through the merchandise detector it goes off ! I have changed purses, shoes you name it. It's getting so that the people there just laugh at me, and make jokes about using xrays to see if I didn't swallow something. It's crazy. One a funny note went into the grocery store later ( I don't know if they have a dectector) Had 2 bottles of wine in the cart a very nice looking man approaches me and ask if I need any help drinking the wine and tried to start conversation. I was so flustered! I used to be the master of flirting. What has happened to me? Yeah, Greg knows I flirt; it's my personality; but I guess not anymore. Growing and changing I guess
    Smiles
    Mary

This sounds stupid

Hi Bear~

I think the grocery store experience had more to do with you wanting all the wine for yourself and not wanting to share instead of being flustered with flirting!

xoxoox

P.S. I hope you know I am kidding and just voicing my internal voice.

Comment

This sounds stupid

Well said Ducky, they do offer 10% off if you buy 6 bottles or more. The idea was running through my head. He was cute!!
      Smiles
      Mar

Comment

This sounds stupid

lol flirty guy
        http://localhost/gimport/cache/avatars/addicted to living again

Comment

This sounds stupid

Aw....

Comment

Working...
          X