Lurking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lurking...

It has been mentioned in another thread that the term "lurking" sounds too creepy. Now lurking is Ok. It just means that people are looking around the website, reading the different threads and not posting anything. I think we have all done that and I for one encourage people to do it, especially new people who are unsure if they want to join so they can become familiar with the site before jumping in. (We can be a bit of a scary bunch at times, LOL!!!)

Does anyone have a better term for lurking? One that doesn't sound like we are a bunch of whackos?

Bobbing? I was bobbing around the site today and saw the funniest thing? hmmm, maybe not. Anyone else?
    Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Lurking...

sandbagging, no that's not good either. peeping. guess I'm a whacko

floating...scanning....skimming....zipping.....fli pping......buzzing...(oh bad one).
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Lurking...

Peeping Tomming?
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Lurking...

I take great pride in being a lurker more than a poster. Thank you very much.

Comment

Lurking...

When I first came to MWO I did not know it was called lurking. A couple of people asked me in chat the first time why I was not quiet and I replied I was just being observative. They laughed and said nice choice of words, now I know why.

Sammys

Comment

Lurking...

I meant so quiet.

Sammys

Comment

Lurking...

Sammys~

You did change after the lush bitch class. I can relate bitch to bitch much better with you now!

xoxo

Comment

Lurking...

not lurking simply "sitting on the bench"

That;s what you do when you wait to go up to bat in baseball...

Comment

Lurking...

lurkey-loo-ing?
                  "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                  X