Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American Idol

So did anyone watch this tonight?
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

American Idol

Not been on here yet but I was alerted on another thread. Sounds like good stuff, right?
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

American Idol

It was great tonight. I was so overwhelmed though. They had scenes in Africa and in the US of children who were suffering. They had a lot of great guest appearances.
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

American Idol

Eh, after they kicked off Haley I quit watching. I only watch idol for the hot girls, and all the remaining girls are less than pretty.

Comment

American Idol

Very shallow spin-lol.

Yeah-I was teary when Carrie Underwood sang. I was busy & was in & out of the room & caught pieces of it. I loved the Celine & Elvis bit. Too cool.
          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

American Idol

Aw I missed it!
            Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

American Idol

Beaches I watched it and posted some happenings in the "Best Song" thread. It was a very moving show. Ryan Seacrest is a genuinely nice guy I think. Still hate Simon even after seeing him in Africa trying to get the poor woman to the hospital with AIDS in time. He is just such an jerk. And Paula, well Paula should be on this website.

But they raised a LOT of money- over 30 million. Great show.
              Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

American Idol

LOL-CAMPER! Paula has issues....I think she went back on her back pain meds again.
                :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

American Idol

Breez;128078 wrote: Very shallow spin-lol.

Yeah-I was teary when Carrie Underwood sang. I was busy & was in & out of the room & caught pieces of it. I loved the Celine & Elvis bit. Too cool.
                  Yeah, I did see Carrie Underwood since she qualifies as hot. She did great. My wife called in a donation bawling.

The elvis thing was groundbreaking.

Comment

American Idol

OMG I thought the Elvis thing was the most ludicrous waste of computer generated bs I have ever seen. I mean leave the guy alone, he had his time to be an icon, don't mix him up with other artists like that, it was creepamundo.
                    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

American Idol

is creepamundo a word?
                      Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
                      April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
                      wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
                      wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
                      wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
                      wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
                      wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
                      wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
                      http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

American Idol

Fonzie would have said it.

Comment

American Idol

who's fonzie?
                          Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
                          April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
                          wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
                          wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
                          wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
                          wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
                          wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
                          wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
                          http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

American Idol

Who's Fonzie???? WHO'S FONZIE????? Boy, you Canadians really missed out.....
                            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

American Idol

Comment

Working...
                              X