questions about CD's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

questions about CD's

I bought the tapes for abstinence but am thinking that I don?t really want to quit drinking all together and should have gotten the other set of CD?s. Does anyone know if it will affect me in a negative way if I listen to the tapes and then drink ? Should I get the other set of tapes instead? Does it matter?

questions about CD's

I do not think it matters and if anything maybe this will help you be an even better moderator. The CDs are not a magic bullet that will instantly change you into a nondrinker; you have to be open to changing and these assist you in doing that. Hope they help. I really got a lot out of them.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

questions about CD's

I agree with Lushy.
      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

questions about CD's

I agree with lushy. They help reinforce what you want.
        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

questions about CD's

Would it be negative if you changed your mind and decided to quit, you never know it might happen?
          Suz
          Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

Working...
          X