Starting Kudzu today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting Kudzu today

I am starting on Kudzu today and hope that with some hypno that this will start my journey off on the right foot... I am new here and appreciate the support that this forum brings. I look forward to being able to shoulder some of the support to other board members when I have climbed some of the rungs to beating the addiction. R
    If your not living on the edge your taking up to much space

Starting Kudzu today

Welcome Rusty. Did you get the kudzu from this site? There really is no comparison. I find taking 3-4 capsules about an hour before my usual drinking time helps a lot. You can do this and I hope we see more of you around here.....:welcome:
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Starting Kudzu today

Kudzu

:welcome:
      Welcome to our forum Rusty... I'm sure that you will gain alot of insight with the rest of us... I've learned so much and now after approx. 15 years of drinking too much I'm getting the help and support that is right forme... I too take Kudzu Rescue from My Way Out.... You can buy it from this website. It really helped me alot even on the very first day. For me I took one morning , one noon and one at night. Some people find that they are better off to take 2, 3 times a day... Experiment on what works for you. We are all different.. I wish you well and will watch your progress.. Best of Luck and have a nice evening.
      ~Niblet~
      again :welcome:

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Working...
      X