missed one day of topa.. what to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just started last saturday and think I am really going to like it! I'm only on 25mg, will go up to 50mg on Saturday. But yesterday I missed.. so I am assuming I just take the usual dose today - you think?
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

I'm not sure to be honest with you but I will do some searching for you and see what I come up with.

Holly
    Holly

Comment

Normally with prescription meds you just carry on taking them as normal once you've remembered you forgot, if you see what I mean. So just ignore yesterday and carry on.
      Suz
      Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

I was gointg to tirate up today, so maybe I will just take 25mg one more day then tirate up to 50mg Saturday... Thanks!
        Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

yes meditation.....thats what I would do.
          Gabby :flower:

Comment

You are at such a low dose right now that whatever you decide is not going to make a big difference is my opinion.

Comment

Working...
            X