Lizzard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lizzard

I have a lizzard in my house. I am afraid of him and do not know how to get him outside. Any ideas? Or better yet, can someone please come over and do it for me? :upset:

Lizzard

is it big? you have a cat?
    You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Lizzard

I love lizzards. They actually eat bugs so I like having them in the house. I will come and fetch him for you..
      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Lizzard

LMAO at The Duck being scared......would freak me out too though if that makes you feel better.
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Lizzard

Just name him "Threadkiller," keep him around, and put him to good use.

Comment

Lizzard

Dont be afraid of the little lizard. He wont hurt you, in fact he is likely terrified of you. Take a broom and shooo him around the house until he gets near a door then kindly open it for him. If you cant catch him don't worry he will find his own way out. If you barrow a cat the cat will kill it and be very proud of itself. Up to you but lizards are actually good luck to have around

Chris
            Hablur

Comment

Lizzard

Belle will come over and "chomp" him for you...

I thought Ducks actually ate lizards!

As Weemelon would say..."Pecker up Ducky"!!!!!!!!:H
              "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Lizzard

Lizards are good things. Don't be afraid.
                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Lizzard

Give him to PP
                  "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Lizzard

Cover it up with something and put a rock on top of it is my best advice until help arrives.

I refuse to live with rodents, reptiles and most insects!!! One time we had a bat in the house and I did not sleep for almost three days.

Sammys

Comment

Lizzard

Move out!! I with you lucky, they scare me to death. No matter what the size. This happened to me last month I went to my drycleaners to pick up some things (it's under new management) the man says oh don't be afraid of him. I said who? he pointed to the floor and al lI saw was a cream and brown reptile tail sticking out from under the counter. I guess he thought it was going to cross under.. I literaly jumped into the arms of the man standing next to me. My heart was racing could not get out of there soon enough. not going back.
                      Feeling for ya
                      Mar

Comment

Lizzard

Even lizards need a little loving. I say keep him and enjoy his company!

Comment

Lizzard

I save everything and put it outside. I drive my husband crazy who would rather just squash whatever enters that is not human.

Comment

Lizzard

I am suddenly glad to live in the UK....

The worst we have is ants ............
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

Lizzard

Betty, why is ducky bathing with you?
                              Mar

Comment

Working...
                              X