Comment

Lost, down, lost my way.........

Oh, and you aren't a loser.

Stick around, and read, and post.

You are among anything but losers.

Comment

So afraid

Thanks for being here for me Fan, but feel so scared and swamped...........wish I could find the guts just to SAY NO.....
        Starlight Impress

Comment

That doesn't have much to have to do with guts. But I hear what you are saying.

You are reaching for something other than the bottle RIGHT NOW.

So, what's up?

Comment

Starlight - Welcome!

You're not a loser. You accomplished a night without alcohol - that sounds like someone who is acknowledging a problem and trying to do something about it - good for you. As Fan said, stick around. There a lots of people here to give support and advice.

pixie
            AF since 6JUN2012

Comment

Starlight - You have plenty of support with wonderful people on this site. I know things look lost at the moment, but you will look back at these days as part of the journey.. You are anything but a loser. Read the messages and send some if you like.

Cheers,
              David

Comment

Hey you are NOT a loser. I see you getting on here and asking for help and that tastes a certain amount of will and bravery. Things will get better. Please visit all of us here at anytime you need to chat. I and others are certainly here and willing to listen get anything you want off your chest.

How can we help? Let us know whats on your mind... Someone on here will likely have something really good to say that can help. I sure would like to help. Feel free to post or you can pvt msg me if you need to.

The things that trigger us are great subjects becuase we can usually identify with them and cxetainly sympathize with what you are going thru.
                Hablur

Comment

Hang in there StarLight we have all felt low and down before. It will get better. Stick around and keep talking. Keep working towards the AF days and you will feel so much better about yourself. Take Care.
                  "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Hey StarLight, you 'ain't a loser unless thats your determined ambition in life!!!! No I did'nt think so. :l . So you have'nt managed to lick this Abs thing yet. Nothing is clear cut in life. If you can't go 'cold turkey' reduce... reduce...reduce. When you drink stick to drinks the least dangerous to you. In my case I know there are certain drinks that trigger me off (are more addictive) that can really send me over the top, and others, I can sip a few of and remain in control. It may or maynot be the same for you.

I also found out the other day that by re-exploring the contents of this site, RJ's findings, Dr. Garcia's comments I found out a lot that I had over looked first time round. Now I'm making a real 'safari' of reading all the contents here til I find what combinations work best for me. GET THE SUPS. I live in Tanzania, where its a struggle to get them and I can't just order them through the post as all mailed medical drugs here are confiscated until TMB approved!!!! What I'm trying to say is that I have managed to get some, through my friendly chemist and friends flying in, so you too can make an effort and plan a sups program through MWO's advice. Then stick to it religiously. I know MWO has completedly changed my attitude and outlook in this struggle, made me more forcussed and determined. I BELIEVE IN MY CHANCES NOW.

I've also found a lot of compassion, sincereity and new found friends here. Whenever I fall they are here to pick me up. We're all here to help each other and that includes being here for you.

At times I can be very self distructive, biting my nose to spite my face!!! But I'm learning through newly inspired self help, triggered by this incrediable support and advice here. Grab it by the horns matey. Good luck and keep us posted.... one of us MWO citizens is always logging on, its 24-7 here so don't feel alone.:l
                    A BushBaby with Attitude

Comment

Working...
                    X