Question Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question Time

evidently i can still pull...i am happy. went out last night and i pulled twice...go figure!

anywho...i have been wondering who is married or single or divorced or whatnot on here?

Kel x
    http://localhost/gimport/cache/avatars/addicted to living again

Question Time

pull means...you are flirting, getting flirted back with, when you go uot on a night out with the intention of meeting a total stranger and you hitting it off with them...damn explaining Pull is hard :P

Comment

Question Time

OK, evidently I am a dinosaur. I have been married 10 years and have 3 children and have never heard of this term.
      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Question Time

being pulled

by my boyfriend is all I need ... can you tell we've been together since December? We are still in that giddy stage... I have never heard that expression but it makes sense ... Janie you are adorable!

Comment

Question Time

I had NO idea what the heck "PULL" meant either. Divorced and you know the rest of my story...
          Janie...you're adorably fat, but only when you buy gifts? don't know whether to cry or beat your child? My sons likes to slap my butt and tell me it is big and does this loudly and when people are around...I want to kill him when he does it. I have a horrible thought to some day say in front of his friends when he is about 17 that he has a small penis...would NEVER do it, but mean thought crossed my mind the last time he slap my butt in front of about 10 people and advertised 'my Mom has a big butt, huh?"

Comment

Question Time

Man. I am so glad I did not breed.

Comment

Question Time

I like getting pulled. I like to know I still have it. Child and husband can wear and tear on you but if someone still "pulls" you it's all good.
              Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Question Time

married 17 years and we can still pull eachother...and on occasion, someone will try to pull on me...is that how you would say it? :0) I've never heard the term either...

Comment

Question Time

Pull = draw = attract.

Common expression in Oz also. Yeah, it's a good feeling.

Comment

Question Time

very common expression in England...

Comment

Question Time

hehe

Hi i know wat pull means and im single i would love to have a relastionship but right now its not happening!!! I do pull when going out shopping etc but thats all it is no phone numbers exchanged or nothing hehe xxxxx Oh well one day i hope x

Comment

Question Time

Janie,
                        They are so funny...bring the BIGGEST smile you will ever smile and the biggest tear you will ever cry...God bless them.

Comment

Question Time

Pull is quite a common term in the UK ..... I'm married 16 years (happily) and have one daughter, still like to be chatted up though, It makes me geel good xx
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

Question Time

I am married to the wonderful Mackeral...and we have 5 beautiful children...Been together for 15 years....BTW hows your new baby cousins doing ?
                            Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

Question Time

he is alright, gorgeous he and his mum are home now!

Comment

Working...
                              X