Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

checking in :)

hi all .
    just thoughtid say hello..... guess im nto too bad... imstill mangaging 3 to 4 a/f freedays a week . tho friday i slipped up quite a bit..... i guess it was the "feel good factor" . i did a gardening job .. been keeping up the gym etc.. then i just thought ifancy a cold beer. but then as people well know one is never enough..... i wish it was just the one... but there you go etc
    hope eveyones well
    hi betty,popeye
    all the best
    jay

checking in

Hello jay, nice to hear from you... Sounds as if you are doing ok, 3 or 4 days AF a week is quite good..

I know what you mean though about just one drink.. The times I could have put my hand on the bible and sworn I was only going to have just that one glass of wine, but I always finished the bottle, and more times than not I would then open another one... Those days are long gone now thank goodness, but it took me years of trying to get to where I am now...

So, jay, you will get to where you want to be one day, just don't ever stop trying..

Take care,
    Love, Louise xx
    A F F L..
    Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

checking in

Hi Jay, what a lovely suprise it was to see your post ......

3-4 af days are excellent, well done .....

Thanks for letting us know that you are OK.

Love & Hugs :h :l :h
      sigpicXXX

Comment

checking in

Hi Jay.
        It's good to hear you doing well and feeling well.

Comment

checking in

i went to seethat film today by al gore abot the enoviorment it was really sad . i know the earth has its natrual cycles but were definatly making it worse
          i wrote a poem

EARTH

a white spot in the liquid oil of infinity
          gods eye gone blind
          till we wake up
          and see again (jl07)

Comment

checking in

Jay, good to see you on here! and thanks for the good news on how you're doing.
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

checking in

Hey Jay...sounds like you are doing well...more good days than bad...that is good! Keep in touch..

Comment

checking in

Hi Jay,

Same boat different day for me, but glad to say its onwards and upwards from here.

Luv ya xx
                :thanks: :h

Comment

Working...
                X