Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topamax, mail order and docs

I'm wondering about two things....

First, will the US Post Office allow prescription drugs through the mail?

Secondly, does anyone have a doctor referral for me in or around Minneapolis?

Thanks anyone for help. New participant as soon as I get back from overseas in a week, and would love to try all the ingredients immediately. Sooooo tired of being sick and tired.

Hi Jean,
    Welcome to MWO, have you ordered your supplements for when you get back?
    Many people have bought topamax and had it delivered for them in the US without any problems, allow about 2 weeks for delivery.
    Here is a link for cheap topamax
    Buy Generic Topamax (Topiramate) Online :: Aclepsa.com

Look forward to hearing more from you when you get back.
    Suz
    Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

Welcome...I ordered my Topa from Aclepsa (see link from going sober above) and had no problem...it DID take about three weeks to get to me but other than that there were no hitches....my order went off quickly, I received an email confirmation when it was shipped and they were very responsive when I emailed to check the status of my order.
      If you do place you order they will ask you to fax or email a pic of your passport or drivers license to verify your idenity.
      But...overall...I am very satisfied and will order again...the TOPA has been great...I know everyone is different but there was a immediate difference for me when starting the TOPA.
      Blessings.
      :boxer:Failure is NOT an option! :boxer:

Comment

Hi to you,

Have any of those successful people who got delivery in the US been residents of Minnesota? I think the drug laws are state by state. J

Comment

Thanks for your quick reply. I hope it gets delivered to Minneapolis. I have a sneaky feeling Minnesota is anti-this kind of thing and that it's a state by state thing. Looking for a doc to watch me.. Bye bye,

Jeannine

Comment

Hi Jeannine,

I live in a West Coast state, and I ordered from an on-line pharmacy. It took a little over 2 weeks to arrive. I received a notice in my mail box that I had a restricted delivery item at the post office. Had to go and pick it up by showing my ID. That was it.

Hope my info helps.....

Journey

Comment

jeann944;129380 wrote: Thanks for your quick reply. I hope it gets delivered to Minneapolis. I have a sneaky feeling Minnesota is anti-this kind of thing and that it's a state by state thing. Looking for a doc to watch me.. Bye bye,

Jeannine
              Actually, I believe it is controlled by the US Postal service and not the state...it is checked by US customs when it comes into the country and there is even a customs declaration attached to the package stating what is in it. it seems fully legitimate. From what I can tell from this board there are quite a few folks who get their topa in this manner.

Comment

Actually I live in St. Paul and have ordered Topamax twice now from overseas, once in February, and my most recent order came just last week. Both times, I had absolutely no problem at all. The only thing is that I needed to sign for the packages. I work during the day - but my fabulous mailman just put a slip in my box, and I went down to my post office and signed the next day over lunch. No big deal at all! I promise It came in a VERY non-conspicuous envelope - no one had any clue....no need for sun glasses or anything like that.

I will say my first order came within 10 days but my second order did take about 25 days. So shipping may vary....but for what it's worth, that's my experience here in our most wonderful state of 10,000 lakes And welcome!!!

Comment

Thanks a lot St. Paul. I'm excited to get this moving. How is it going for you? Have you tried finding a doctor to supervise your health stats, or are you winging it? I'd like to be monitored, but want a friendly, supportive and good doc.

Comment

is anyone out there from uk. can we get deliveries from on line phamacies ok? i have been to my doc but got no joy, she seemed to think i was mad for even asking for a script from her
                    :new:

Comment

Hi Tricia,
                      I think most people in the UK have had to order online. I've not heard of any problems.
                      Aclepsa is cheap and delivers worldwide.
                      http://www.aclepsa.com/topamax.shtml?id=6250
                      Good luck
                      Suz

Comment

I received my topa from aclepsia yesterday. Ordered 50 mg tabs and got 100's. That's ok, what's disturbing is that they came in foil packs and some of them did not have any expiration date on them. There were also two manufactures. With one of the manufacturers, there is no way of telling what the dosage strength is because it is not on the foil packet. If anyone can recommend a place other than aclepsia, please let me know.
                        AF Since April 20, 2008
                        4 Years!!!
                        :lilheart:

Comment

You should email or call them and complain...they are usually pretty responsive to compaints and might even replace your order. When my order was taking what I thought was a long time to arrive they responded to my enquiries very quickly. I've read other posts on the boards here where folks have had dealings with them which were all pretty positive from the customer service perspective.

Comment

I agree with demimalti, contact Aclepsa before reordering elsewhere. They should sort it out.
                            Suz

Comment

Working...
                            X