Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm fed up

Hi everyone,

I havent posted in a awhile because i thought i was doing fine, i'm not, im drunk now and have been all weekend and the desire to drink wont go away, i thought i had a handle on the drink, how wrong i was, i'm fed up. Simple as that.

I'm fed up

Hi Will ....

I believe that you have been doing better from the pm's that we have shared ....

You have had many many good days so concentrate on those ......

Also it is a good thing that you have come here when you are drunk ...

Hang in there, we are here for you ...

Love Paula xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

I'm fed up

Hi W.
      So sorry, hope you feel better soon. Tomorrow is another day, try again.
      Don't beat yourself up.
      Love Paula.

Comment

I'm fed up

Hi Will,
        One of the things which will help you a lot is to try and log on here on a daily basis, even if you don't post anything, just read the posts from other members, even if you are doing fine, you still need to strengthen yourself for the journey ahead of you..

Also, are you taking any of the supplements like Kudzu or L-Glutamine.. These two especially will cut right across the craving for a drink...

I don't know how long you had been AF before you started to drink this time, but this is something which will take time to become established in your body and more importantly in your mind.. The mind is such a powerful thing and you are going to have to train it to think about alcohol in a completely different way.. This can be done with practice.. You have to start looking at alcohol not as a friend or a comfort or even a reward but as your worst ENEMY..

This is something which will try to control you at every turn, it will ruin your life and give you nothing in return but heartache and grief..

Its not going to be an easy journey, there is no magic pill, it takes determination and will power... The good news though is that you have all of us here rooting for you, we're here to help and support you in all this, so make use of us, as I said at the beginning, even if you are doing fine, still carry on posting and reading..

I wish you well,
        Louise...
        A F F L..
        Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

I'm fed up

Will Irish is right...come here everyday...it is what helps me...keeps me sobber...I HAVE to come here everyday!

Comment

Working...
          X