has anyone tried this with TOPA...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seem to be pretty happy with a lower dose of TOPA, like 50 mgs, and I may go up to 75mg (I just started on 50mgs) I would like to just take the whole dose in the late afternoon, since that is when I seem to have my bewitching hour as I never drank during the day... I would like to not have the fuzziness during the day and maybe a higher concentration of the topa in the evenings ... anyone tried this?
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Yep...And it was fine for me. Give it a try and see. Do it when you dont have anything planned just to be safe but you'll be fine.
    Gabby :flower:

Comment

I am going to give this Topa stuff a go. It's time

Doo (fingers crossed it works for me and I don't end up bald)
      :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Scoob, I had no hair issues at all with topa. The only thing I really noticed was tingling and I can't stand the taste of carbonate beverages. I was a beer drinker, so that's not a bad thing. Go slow, and if you notice anything drastic, you can quit right away. I didn't.

Lotsa luck

Comment

Thanks Barb

Tingling won't bother me. I have been trying to find out... can you stay on Topa indefinitely, or is it bad to stay on it for long periods. Any ideas?
          :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

I think you can stay on it indefinitely. RJ is still on it. I just use it as a crutch. I am more a "mind over matter" type of person.

Don't go by me tho.

Comment

And tingling is not that big of a deal.

Comment

Working...
              X