Plasae just let it go.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plasae just let it go.

This happened because someone didn't agree with something I posted. The quote that was pulled was taken from was taken from a thread with women who had bad divorce experiences. I did say f-er, not terribly proud; as I was raised better. I have had terrible experiences with men in the past ,but I am in no means man hater,what escalulated this was when it was taken to a personal level against me. I understand standing up for your gender and I did apologize for that. I am once again am very sorry if I insulted anyone for anything I said something pubically;
    If you disagree with please feel free to call me out on it. But if you want to get personal PM me please. Rj did not create this website for things like this, this is to be a place of healing and emotional sharing. All of you here I consider friends, please do not make any rash decisions as to quit. Please continue your work and personal growth. Lisa don't you dare go anywhere! You are so valued and loved, this board would suffer a tremendous loss without you. I'm sorry i could not fix this last night. But I had my Grandson and reading those stinging insults,left me shaken something he didn't need to see. But I ask again please just move along and anyone with a personal issue with me let's keep it between us. I do intended to contact RJ as well as I am very ashamed and embarrassed that it got to this point.
    I think the world of you my friends.
    Mary

Plasae just let it go.

thank You sincerly Fan
    Mary

Comment

Plasae just let it go.

Hey Mary, I love ya...Keep your chin xx

And Fan your 1 posts away from 3000...
      Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

Plasae just let it go.

Mary.....
        Have a great day.... I hope things work out for you.
        Abby

Comment

Plasae just let it go.

No worries Mary, frankly, I took your post as it you meant it. And it wasn't meant to pick on anyone on particular. You're not the person that does that. So don't beat yourself up over it. (I was going to say, don't go into labour over it ;-)

Happy Labour Day!
          Paddy
          Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Plasae just let it go.

We all think the world of you too Mary. Chin up Hon cause we're right beside you and will have a caring ear when you need one.
            Love Ya ! ~Niblet ~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Plasae just let it go.

I missed the whole thing. Family weekend, my DH took 5 days off to be with us.

Mary, I love yah bunches woman. I'm so happy you got to see the little man, focus on him. When ever I need a pick up I bend down and hug my baby girl.

Comment

Plasae just let it go.

No idea what this is about Mary,

but you have given me lots of support in the past.

Thanks for everything and please don't worry about a momentary glitch. Everything passes, eventually.

Love Gem x
                Free since 26th February 2012

Comment

Plasae just let it go.

Mary you are wonderful - no idea what this is about but, hey, we all say f...er sometimes.

And I was brought up proper too!!

Cashy
                  xxx
                  "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Plasae just let it go.

I don't know you very well but I did read you're posts and took no offense to anything that was said. I thought everything was straight from the heart and not to anyone in general.
                    Holly

Comment

Plasae just let it go.

Mary, I thought you were just venting, it was funny. It was another who took it to the gutter. Just keep being who you are, that's the person we like to hear from.

Melissa
                      If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

Plasae just let it go.

I love you Mar!

Comment

Plasae just let it go.

Mary, always remind yourself that opinions are like ---holes, everybody has one (and is entitled to it)! :thumbs:

Oh great, now I've done it!

Take care of yourself and that grandson of yours.
                          Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Plasae just let it go.

Mar, I have read your posts in the past, and like the others here I have never felt offended by them, I have felt angered on your behalf by them, you have also made me laugh and, yes, I have been saddened by some of them, but offended, never..

Don't you worry, this will blow over soon,

Thinking of you, love, Louise xxx
                            A F F L..
                            Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Plasae just let it go.

hey we are all crawling...

I remember reading one of Louise's posts (aka IrishLady) and she said she passed the time now doing cross word puzzles or anything to keep occupied or keep her mind off of drinking. If you go to the "Why do we drink alone thread?" I asked at one point so then what do we do instead -- this community is a release for many and a community.

At times, there may be differences in opinion -- that's OK. It really is. We come from all walks of like all ages, races, socioeconomic backgrounds, countries, sexual orientations, etc -- yet there is a bond and a need a need for support and help -- sometimes to simply read a post -- most recently Catbox amazed me.

And, sometimes we are here to joke and to be silly, to be girls or to be away from the world we are trying to change ...I think many of us are lonely souls... I wish everyone hope ... my inspirations on this site have been Louise, X-Texan and Simey -- Simey mostly because she keeps us going ... for that, thanks Simey. For everyone else, I hope I can help you as much as you can help me. You already have tremendously!
                              La Liz (aka Still...)

Comment

Working...
                              X