all in one and gout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all in one and gout

on a previous failed attempt at this i was taking all the supp's including the all in one but i was trying to mod at the time and i got gout something terrible so i used that as an excuse this time im going af and taking topa. was wondering if anyone else has had this happen and should i be fine taking the all in one now that i'm not drinking. and oh yea by the way when do you start count when you stopped drinking (becuase of lack of motor skills to get another out the fridge) or when you decided to stop drinking? :thanks:
    http://localhost/gimport/cache/avatars/aude sapere "have the corage to gain to insight"

all in one and gout

Hi there,

I do know alcohol is linked with gout. If anything the All One is helping to replenish what "damage" we have done to our bodies. If I were to bet I would say the alcohol had something to do with the gout. Wishing you the best on being AF!!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

all in one and gout

G'day Mike,

Alcohol and gout are definitely linked as alcohol drives up uric acid - which is the driving force to trigger gout.

The crystals that block your veins and trigger 'gout attacks' happen when your uric acid hits an unexpected high and those crystals are formed as a result. Anyway, that's how I understood it happened when my dad has his gout happening to him...
      Paddy
      Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Working...
      X