Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Depression free naturally: 7 weeks to eliminating despair,anxiety, fatigue and anger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depression free naturally: 7 weeks to eliminating despair,anxiety, fatigue and anger

After reading the information about Seven Weeks to Sobriety, I decided to order this other book by the same author.

It's called
    Depression Free Naturally: Seven weeks to eliminating despair, anxiety, fatigue and anger from your life
    Joan Matthews Larson

now, diehard AA afficionados might say i am just in denial, but i have never thought of myself as an alcoholic.

i have had anxiety and bad depression most of my life and find relief from alcohol.

this book is great-- a real eye-opener about how your diet affects your emotions.

highly recommended.

Diet is extremely important in dictating our emotions and I know for me my desire to drink. It is hard to be consistent with healthy meals all of the time which I think is a downfall for many. I have read her other book, but not this one so I will give it a look. Thanks!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

what does she say to eat briefly - is it lots of omega oils, grains,fruit, veg and turkey?
      one day at a time

Comment

more about this book

She recommends advice from the book Eating right for your type.
        This depends on your blood type. For example, Type B are well-adjusted to large amounts of dairy, animal protein and grain. I am not sure how scientific this is.

She does recommend avoiding sugar and suggests a low carbohydrate diet (under 75-100 grams a day) for people with hypoglycemia. This diet redu ces intake of carbohydrate triggering foods.

There is a lot of information about supplements, amino acids etc.

Comment

Right, must get that book. I did order at the beginning of the year (from a group called Fishpond.com) - I also ordered Seven Weeks to Sobriety & some more... long story, so shall go & look on ebay, if not will have to Amazon (the post to Aust is $$$$$$)!
          :rolleyesmonkey: Tahlula :rolleyesmonkey:
          Trim the tree to let in the sunshine...

Comment

Question on 7 Weeks

Is Seven Weeks to Sobriety about that woman who had a son who was an alchoholic, he went through detox, only to commit suicide? If not, has anyone heard of 'this book'?

Thx

T xx

Comment

nancy;130762 wrote: After reading the information about Seven Weeks to Sobriety, I decided to order this other book by the same author.

It's called
              Depression Free Naturally: Seven weeks to eliminating despair, anxiety, fatigue and anger from your life
              Joan Matthews Larson

now, diehard AA afficionados might say i am just in denial, but i have never thought of myself as an alcoholic.

i have had anxiety and bad depression most of my life and find relief from alcohol.

this book is great-- a real eye-opener about how your diet affects your emotions.

highly recommended.
              thank you so much for starting this thread. I would love to get ahold of this book. I will look it up as I found seven weeks to sobriety to be a great help along with this web site. and all of you at MWO.
              You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

I have ordered from Amazon and do look forward to receiving it.

Comment

Working...
                X