what kind of car are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a Mazda Miata! You like to soak up the sun, but your tastes are down to earth. Everyone thinks you're cute. Life is a winding road, and you like to take the curves in stride. Let other people compete in the rat race - you're just here to enjoy the ride. This is soooooo true! Now...on with your rat race you guys! LOL
    Let's have some fun here!
    What kind of car are you???
    Have you ever given thought as to what kind of car you might be if you were a car? Me neither, but a friend sent this link to me with the model of car she is. I decided to check it out and took this quick 12 question test. After you find what type car you are, put it in the subject box and forward to your friends. Let me know too what car you are!!!!! Visit
    http://www.tomorrowland.us/sportscar/
    and have a laugh!
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Thanks for that Nancy, I did the test, the results are below...

I'm a Porsche 911!

You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite,and you know it.

So now you know...:H Respect please!!!!
    A F F L..
    Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

You are a Nissan 350Z!

You're not the fastest or the most agile, but you have style and power. You believe in looking good and moving quickly -- without breaking the bank.

That about sum's me up
      Hablur

Comment

Louise - make room in the garage, I am a Porche 911 too, a red one !

Comment

I'm a Honda S2000
          You live on the edge, and you live for the adrenaline rush. You don't need luxuries, snob appeal, or superfluous gadgets. You put your top down, get your motor revving, and take all the curves that life throws at you at full speed. So what if you spin out occasionally?

WOW who knew I could get such a great personality profile from a car description:H I *AM* working on that spinning out of control thing, though. That's why I'm here
          Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Chevy Corvette! (but I still dream about my "62" VW camper van!)

classic, powerful,athletic, & competitive. Have a practical everyday side, but get wild when someone pushes your pedals. Hate to lose, but hardly ever do. (ha! except to myself...)
            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

I'm a Ferrari 360 Modena!

You've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. You're sensuous, exotic, and temperamental. Sure, you're expensive and high-maintenance, but you're worth it.

Comment

so why do i drive a ford ka then?

Comment

Im a porcshe boxter ...

You're stylish, nimble, and good-looking. When it comes to having fun, there are few who can surpass you. And yet, you suffer from a lingering inferiority complex. Maybe it's because you have an older relative who is always in the limelight

Hmmmm ........
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

Hey hablur,
                    I'm a Nissan 350Z too.
                    That's good. I like them.

Comment

Thanks Southernbelle47, the site is fun - cheered me up no end, I did quiz and
                      I'm a Mercedes SLK,
                      "You appreciate the finer things in life. You have a split personality - wild or conservative, depending on your mood. Wherever you go, you like to travel first class. Luxury, style, and fun - who could ask for more?"
                      The trouble is I like toooo much luxury if u know what I mean. The kind I have to cut down on !! Angellina
                      Just believe - that's all you have to do

:lilangel:

Comment

Another Porcshe 911.......mine is black with tan interior, tints, with performance rims and low profile tires
                        Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Methodyst, I am a Honda S2000 as well. It seems to suit me fine.

Spinning out of control what me... Yes that is me.

Comment

Hey my friends.... this quizz says I'm " not subtle, but don't want to be. Fast, loud, and dramatic, I want people to notice me, and then get out of the way. In a world full of sheep, you're a raging bull. You are a Lamborghini Murcielago!" Hahahahahahahaha.

I don't think so!!! This census says it has every kind of car registered!!! I THINK NOT. My perfect car, that I love driving through major rain, mud...mud.... and more black cotton mud, dust, bush, half way up a mountain is a Landrover. They are like a Makano set (easy to fix when alone in the bush), light framed so you can venture thru any shit and come out the other end...and has an engine that puressssssssssssssss. Guess this thread was not dirrected at serious Bundu Bashers (Bush Bashers). Oh and please don't talk about Toyota 4 X 4, they're so heavy they sink when it comes to troubled waters!!!! XXXXX

Hey I'm not being serious but I LOVEeeeeeeeeeee Landrovers. They pur like a lion and drive like one (...excluding Discoveries - designer cars that are useless!!!).

Sorry had to say my bit. Love ya all :h
                            A BushBaby with Attitude

Comment

I have to agree with Elizabeth: I am a Murcielago, but I don't agree with dramatic. I actually try my best to duck and dodge it. I don't appreciate the heat of the spotlight.

I love the old Karmann Ghia's. Simple black for me.

This was fun!
                              Dx
                              * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

Working...
                              X