Headaches anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headaches anyone

Is anyone else suffering from bad headaches. I am on day 7 and am suffering from really bad headaches. I don't normally suffer from headaches (only of the hangover type) so feeling a little pissed off that I am getting the headaches without the alcohol. Joking aside they are really quite bad. I am taking all of the MWO supplements, plus L-glutamate, 5-HTP at bedtime and am on 25mg topa, due to increase to 50mg tomorrow.

Anyone got any ideas as to what it may be. Thanks

Headaches anyone

Are you drinking a lot of water?....adugg????/that could be the cause....it is important to drink a lot of water on this program.
    :boxer:Failure is NOT an option! :boxer:

Comment

Headaches anyone

I don't know where you are from but when I first made my attempt to be AF I never realized I had spring allergies (the booze numbed my senses) & now that I'm AF I occassionally get sinus headaches due to pollen.
      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Headaches anyone

Its probably the topa - as your body gets used to it the headaches will stop - happened to me to - I had to sleep. If it continues past 2-3 weeks - suggest you go to your doctor - did he/she put you on them or self directed. I did it on my own and was really careful with any dodgy symptoms - remember this drug is affecting neurotransmitters in the brain!!
        Take care

Love Serenity

Comment

Working...
        X