X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where Be katesm????

Kate:

Where are you?? Anybody know??

I miss my fellow yearlings, Kate and Brigid posting on the forum!

Neil

Where Be katesm????

Neil,

Kate is and has been, on vacation interstate. Me, jealous? You bet!

Comment

Where Be katesm????

Neil, I'm almost a yearling. Can I qualify early?
      Gabby :flower:

Comment

Where Be katesm????

I love Katesm, I did wonder where she went. Nice to know she is having some fun. Off topic Neil, do you raise black labs?. I have a short haired one and she is just the best thing. OOps I think Simon just saw me type that (He is a russian sheephound) no he is the best thing. Laughs
        Smiles
        Mar

Comment

Where Be katesm????

Thank you so much for the replies.

OzFrog: Ah, to have a long 3 or 4 week vacation again. Used to could do that 15 years ago when things were not so complicated.:upset:

Gabby: Be sure to let me know your one year day, so I can prepare your AF solar orbiter award. Been itching to award another. 'til then, you can be a "Lieutenant Yearling", sort of like Lt. Colonel. Oak leaves before full bird, you know.

Mar bear: I used to have a AKC chocolate Labrador, of field champion lineage. A retrieving machine he was, and loyal to a fault. I had two other big dogs, 80 pounders or better that were rescues. All the big dogs have passed on now.

I always say, one dog is a pet, two dogs are company, and three dogs is a PACK!!

Katie in the avatar is only about 2 years old, and found her scavenging mice and rats . She is mutt, with border collie in there somewhere. My dogs now are just rescued from abandonment out here in the woods. People take their unwanted dogs, and dump them out here because it is so remote. Katie was dumped because she had a full heartworm infestation. Three months, and almost $1000 later, she was free of heartworms, spayed, and healthy. Touch and go for a while, but Katie loves me like no other.

Petey was just a lost pup who found my garage one morning last summer, and looked terrible. He had a knife wound in his back, and I got him fixed up too. Some a$$hole stuck him to make him run off. So just call me an old softy for taking in these mutts. Best I can figure, Petey is half Jack Russell, and half English Bull Terrier. Obnoxious, but feisty.

Looking forward to hearing Kate's road warrior story.

Neil

Comment

Where Be katesm????

Yes Sir Officer Neil!!!!!
            Gabby :flower:

Comment

Where Be katesm????

Neil, that is so great what you do for the dogs. I have 5 dogs 4 came from the animal shelter. 1 the black lab I found beside the road, covered in ticks, starving, but wagging that tail of hers. She is the best thing ever. Talulah is everyone's girl! I like you so much!! Dog people are the best!
              Smiles
              Mar

Comment

Working...
              X