Comparing Aclepsa Topa Costs......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK...I've ordered online from Aclepsa once and it will be a few weeks until I need to replenish my supply....been on the TOPA for a week and a half and it has done wonders so far...

....BUT being the penny pincher I am...I was wondering if anyone has compared the costs of the various sizes of pills they sell...I was running the numbers today and perhaps my mind has the topa dopa syndrome but in comparing the cost of the 50mg and 100mg pills in the 200 or 90 pill sizes (with the bonus pills) there didn't seem to be a difference in the per mg price....I ran the numbers quite a few times because at first I kept coming up with different numbers and then I just didn't think the numbers could be the same but after awhile I just gave up because they seemed to be the same.....

Did anyone else waste their time trying to compare the prices and come up with the same numbers or different numbers?.....
    :boxer:Failure is NOT an option! :boxer:

I came up with the same thing. I didn't use a calculator but did it in my head. My dosage seems to be best at 100mg (any higher and I start to have problems) so I have to split the 100 mg to take them twice a day - what a pain. I see no price diff to get the 50 mg.

By the way, do you know that as a continuing customer, you get a bonus of 20% free pills for repeat orders? Sign on as a repeat customer, and they add them on automatically.

Comment

I haven't crunched the numbers yet, but the thought is starting to creep into my mind (what if the refill takes too long...) I think that ordering 50 mg is the most economical though. That's what I did first time around. I will wait to see what other (more experienced members) say..... Good thread.

Journey

Comment

It's not cheap, so you're not a penny pincher!
        :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Interesting, I love number crunching so here is what I've come up with.
          I've worked out the price per 25mg.
          100x25mg - $53.00 = $0.53 per 25mg
          300x25mg - $139.13 = $0.46 per 25mg
          100x50mg - $59.00 = $0.30 per 25mg
          200x50mg - $103.25 = $0.25 per 25mg
          60x100mg - $61.25 = $0.25 per 25mg
          120x100mg - $122.50 = $0.25 per 25mg
          So 50 and 100 are the same per 25 mg once you buy 200 50's not 100
          Buy Generic Topamax (Topiramate) Online :: Aclepsa.com
          Interestingly prices at lots of other pharmacies seem to range from $1.00 per 25mg down to $0.74 some sell brand name but others sell generic for similar prices
          Suz
          Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

Ahhh good girl! Thanks for sharing the info!
            :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Thanks sobermum!....that's about what I came up with...but wanted to check to see if anyone else had run the figures to to check....a bunch of heads are always better than one!

Comment

goingsobermum;131284 wrote: Interesting, I love number crunching so here is what I've come up with.
                I've worked out the price per 25mg.
                300x25mg - $139.13 = $0.46 per 25mg
                100x50mg - $59.00 = $0.30 per 25mg
                200x50mg - $103.25 = $0.25 per 25mg
                120x100mg - $122.50 = $0.25 per 25mg
                So 50 and 100 are the same per 25 mg once you buy 200 50's not 100
                Buy Generic Topamax (Topiramate) Online :: Aclepsa.com
                Interestingly prices at lots of other pharmacies seem to range from $1.00 per 25mg down to $0.74 some sell brand name but others sell generic for similar prices
                These are the best prices i have found , Thanks Suz But does it take a long time for delivery? I revieved emails about delivery but they are a week later than stated--is that par for the course? thanks b

Comment

I ordered mine on the 6th of April and received them the 23rd so it really wasn't TOO bad considering they are coming from India. They do come registered mail and you have to sign your life away to get them from the post office but other than that I am a happy camper...

Comment

I'm wondering if anyone has tried to order topamaz on line at a site other than aclepsia.com and what their experiences were in terms of prices and delivery time.
                    AF Since April 20, 2008
                    4 Years!!!
                    :lilheart:

Comment

Hi Momof3, I haven't bought from any of these places but checked out loads of places when I first researched topa here are some prices and indicated delivery times.
                      Aclepsa Buy Generic Topamax (Topiramate) Online :: Aclepsa.com
                      10 - 14 days
                      River Pharmacy: http://www.riverphamacy.com
                      90x25mg - $81.53 = $0.91 per 25mg
                      60x100mg -$134.10 = $0.56 per 25mg
                      10-14 days
                      Gold Pharma Medications Online @ goldpharma
                      100x25mg - $160.77 = $1.61 per 25mg
                      60x100mg - $166.89 = $0.70 per 25mg
                      10-15 days
                      USA discreet Meds disreet meds
                      90x25mg - $213.84 = $2.37 per 25mg
                      60x100mg - $322.08 = $1.34 per 25mg
                      10-28 days
                      Suz
                      Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

Looks like Aclepsa wins the prize...at least from my place in the stands...and I've been pretty satisfied with their product though I haven't had anything with which to compare it it DOES seem to work for me....I'm getting ready to order my second shipment. The only "complaint" I had was the length of time it took to receive (about three weeks) but you just have to plan far enough in advance for your re-supply....Going with the 50mgs myself...not really any difference in the price between the 50s and the 100s when it gets down to the mg price.

Comment

How about the quality of the Topomax on aclepsia? Can someone who has tried this site vouch for the quality of the product?

Is Topomax or Campral better for moderate drinking?

Maude

Comment

Oh yeah, and one more question:

Do you need a prescription to order Topomax from aclepsia?

Maude

Comment

no Maude.....they will ask what you need it for. Most say for migraines
                              :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X