Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaking INTO prison

Our prison can be our "comfort" zone.
    It takes courage to break OUT and start living our life like it should be lived! Free!
    I love you all.

NAncy

"Set me free from my prison, that I may praise your name. Then the righteous will gather about me because of your goodness to me." - Psalm 142:7

Four inmates at the Greenville, Mississippi city jail were caught breaking back into their cells! And according to the district attorney, “It is entirely possible this wasn’t the first time they’ve done this.” The four apparently found a way for repeated access to the outside world. Yet according to the police chief, “They didn’t seem interested in escaping, they just missed their amenities of life and went back to get them.” This particular time, they returned to jail carrying a load of gin and marijuana. Ironically, these willing prisoners now face felony escape charges.

Sometimes reality is stranger than fiction. How many of us have resolved to spend our days in prisons of our own making—prisons we’re able to escape through personal change, but won’t because the prison provides us a semblance of security?

You can be freed from whatever your prison is. Look for help—first to God, but then to those God has put in your patha trusted friend, pastor or counselor. And remember God is a God of second chances.

“I’m not crazy about reality, but it’s still the only place to get a decent meal.” - Groucho Marx (1890-1977)
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10
Working...
X