Prayers for my Mama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for my Mama

My Mama was taken to the ER emergently on Tuesday morning....losing blood SOMEWHERE, we are on day 3 of tests and procedures and can't find where. Please hold her up in your prayers. We miss her terribly at home and are worried sick. Thank Simeybear for sedning her flowers...that is one of the sweetest most sincere acts of kindness ever. We have never even met and I just love you like sister!!!! ou all are like my family...well, our Mama is one sick puppy.

I HAVE maintained sobbriety!!!!! Day 20 today. My 8yr. old has noticed. Said something to me 2 days ago..he said "Mama, you don't drink wine anymore?" I said "No, I am gonna plant flowers instead." He said " OHHHHH, MAMA....we have enough flowers." I said " BOY, it's the flowers or the wine, which one do you want?" He said " OK...you can plant flowers!" We laughed! I told him I was trying to get on the cover of Better Homes and Gardens...LOL

Have a blessed day...LUV ya.

Prayers for my Mama

I bet you are worried sick, I hope they can find out what is going on. I will keep your mom and your family in my thoughts and say a prayer. I bet you could have all your flowers on the cover of BH&G.

XXX
    Sammys

Comment

Prayers for my Mama

I am so sorry honey, I will pray for your Mama along with everyone here. I can't imagine what you are going though right now.

Keep up the planting; I have a terrace full of plants and I love them. They do help you relax when you see what you have planted turn to bloom. And congrats on the 20 days! I admire your strength during this time.
      xoxoxoxoxox

Comment

Prayers for my Mama

We all will continue to pray for your Mama Luv... I too admire your diplomatic strenghth.
        Love You, ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Prayers for my Mama

Prayers are with your Mom (and the doctors...they usually need it) and you.

Flowers to all...
          Control the Mind

Comment

Prayers for my Mama

Sorry about your Mum ( note the brit word for mom)
            my thoughts and prayers are with you. I will light a
            candle for her when I go to mass.
            Love to you and your family.
            Paula.x

Comment

Prayers for my Mama

Lisa, You know I love you like a sister. You and Mama both have my prayers and can my yard be next ? It sure could use you. As we all could use some Lisa in our lives. Your so special!! 20 days A/F is amazing. 30 is just a stepping stone away. You can do it!!! Hugs for You and Mama.
              Smiles
              Mar

Comment

Prayers for my Mama

Luv
                Planting flowers and prayers for you and your family.
                Get your son some "seeds" to plant also.
                He'll love it!

:h Nancy

"Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Prayers for my Mama

Prayers to your family - hope all goes well

Comment

Prayers for my Mama

Luv, my prayers are with you too. I know how stressful this situation can be. Huge congrats on the 20 days too, especially during this time.
                    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Prayers for my Mama

Lisa, keep up your strength and I am praying for you all too. Especially Mama. Ok....I just now did.
                      Gabby :flower:

Comment

Prayers for my Mama

Hi Lisa,

Sorry to hear your Mum's in hospital - really hope they can find out what's going on and that she'll be home with you all soon :l x
                        :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
                        Goals:
                        Days 1-7 DONE
                        Days 8-14 DONE
                        Days 15-21 DONE
                        30 days DONE
                        60 days
                        100 days

Comment

Prayers for my Mama

Luv, prayers and hugs coming your way. Good job on 20 days.
                          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Prayers for my Mama

Well wishes for your mama! She will be ok! And 20 days is just awesome. :h
                            Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Prayers for my Mama

Luv, prayers, hugs and congrats.

Comment

Working...
                              X