Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder what

everyone's favourite music is?

I am really into music, and listen to everything under the sun. I make sure my baby girl listens to it all so when she gets older it's all ready buried in her subconscious (my spelling sucks rocks today..sorry all)

But my favorite music video is "I want love" by Elton John and Robert Downey singing...it I think is one of my favorite songs and videos.

I often wondered what these things mean? Or do they mean anything?

I wonder what

I like the 60's pop. But any thing from the 30-50's all the standards. I think I was born to late, In contemporary terms Rob Thomas,and Coldplay. GG, bet you love the wiggles and Laurie Berkner.
    smiles
    Mar

Comment

I wonder what

hahahha! She loves the Wiggles! But, I have her loving Marlo Thomas & Friends!

Comment

I wonder what

I also love the oldies like the Ink Spots and such... I have all that as well. Love it!!!

Comment

I wonder what

I have always liked the song: November Rain by Guns N' Roses. The video reminds me so much of what I felt like in my marriage like I was dying inside. It isn't my favorite by far, but it comes to mind sometimes especially when I feel depressed. I have been feeling a lot like that yesterday and into today.

Comment

I wonder what

Oh goodness! November Rain always has me end up in tears. (It reminds me of how I felt in my first marriage when I was dying inside too!).

Another song that sets me off is Rocket Man by Elton John.

I have noticed since Abstaining I am a pretty emotional mess when hearing any music. I am starting to think the reason I started to drink so hard was because I couldn't deal with my over-sensitive self. Kind of weird this whole self discovery stuff these days.

OK - back to the topic.... I LOVE THE MUSIC FROM THE 70's! Good ol' rock and roll - anything with a good beat. One song that comes to mind is Magic Carpet Ride.... an all time fav of mine!

Comment

I wonder what

Acctountable,I was thinking about this, isn't there a connection between certain songs and wanting to drink. If I listen to country music oh have mercy!! I need a drink! all to sad! funny what triggers one
              smiles
              Mar

Comment

I wonder what

Accountable,sorry about mangling your name up there. dog nudging my hand and this new keyboard. Too hard!

Comment

I wonder what

LOL! I usually have the child nudging mine!

You know come to think of it............. God have mercy.............. everytime I start listening to the 'party' 70's rock it makes me want to drink! The sad songs make me want to just jump off the cliff LOL! Just kidding. But you are right, I bet there is an association between the drinking and the way music makes you feel. Very interesting indeed!

Comment

I wonder what

what about after you've started boozing when you blare the radio? I just LOVE every song then. Like it was written just for me...heehee

Comment

I wonder what

To me, sitting in the porch swing on a nice evening with Josh Groban on the IPOD and a glass of fine wine, (or not so fine), and not anymore, but thats OK I'll find something that goes with uhh water. He He, I have to laugh about it.

Melissa
                      If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

I wonder what

"I love this bar"....that makes you want a drink??? LOL

Comment

Working...
                        X