Odd Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd Question

This sounds odd, but I was at my daughter's house yesterday.There is a very negative energy in the house, it just feels draining. Is there anything I can buy and place in the house (without her knowing it) That can bring a positive energy there. I know that Catholics use certain Saints for various reasons. Like bury a St. Anthony in your yard if you want to sell your house. I'm not Catholic so that is the only one I know. I have a mystic store in my town but would not even know what to ask for. Does anyone know anything about this. your help would be much appreciated.
    Smiles
    Mary

Odd Question

I'd bury Malcolm in the front yard. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

I don't know but I would be curious to see what anyone else has to say.

Comment

Odd Question

Would your daughter burn incense?
      Suddenly I see
      This is what I want to be
      suddenly I see
      Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall

Comment

Odd Question

My mother bought me a Topaz stone for my necklace at Christmas. She said it is suppose to bring about positive energy. (oh, and clean the liver LOL - makes me wonder why she bought it for me - har har!).

Also I have 'Lucky Bamboo' in my home. They say it brings peace, love, happiness and good health. They are a bit expensive but it would be a nice 'plant' to buy for her. They traditionally are for good all around but they also look really cool. They are super easy to care for as well.

Comment

Odd Question

Barb, LOL!!! I was thinking the same thing.

I didn't know about the topaz I am going to wear the ring my mom gave me.

Also my mom collected little elephant figurines but the trunk has to be UP for it to be good luck.
          Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Odd Question

Funny Barb, I'd give it a try but I'm afraid he is like the "Pet Sementary" characters. She has a topaz ring I gave her ages ago, don't know if she still wears it. The plant is an idea I'll do anything at this point. Thanks ladies
            Mar

Comment

Odd Question

The owner or person at the store can give you alot of advice and sujestions. Tom

Comment

Odd Question

An elephant with it's trunk UP is supoposed to be good luck... TOPAZ is my birthstone.

Comment

Odd Question

OR burying Malcolm is good too...

Comment

Odd Question

I think burn a black candle
                    Gabby :flower:

Comment

Odd Question

Chrysa might know
                      Gabby :flower:

Comment

Odd Question

Hi Mary,
                        Have a look at Space Clearing home page There is a book called creating sacred space with feng shui. I read it years ago and there is lots of info about clearing energies from places. I think some essential oils help too. Apparently you have to be carefull in someone elses home as they become 'used' to their bad energies and don't always want them sorted.
                        Here is another link, for a free space clearing guide
                        Space Clearing Home Page - Space Clearing Links & Resources
                        Happy Clearing!
                        Suz
                        Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

Odd Question

how bout you give her a can of pain and a roller? ha! sorry... Im feeling very "conventional" today and perhaps a tad sarcastic. our sewer backed up in the house and I'm afraid it's tainted my sense of humor among other things.
                          nosce te ipsum
                          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Odd Question

barb you have me creased its tickled my funny bone

Comment

Odd Question

LOL at Barb. Good one!
                              :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Working...
                              X