Girls I need to tell you this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yesterday afternoon I had an appointment with my cosmetic surgeon, for my botox injection at the corners of my eyes. he asked "you been cheating on me?" I said no. Why? "You look younger, you haven't been seeing another doctor?" All I can figure out is I look better because the heavy drinking days are gone. so another incentive to mod or ab. It felt good to hear someone who dosen't see me that often say I looked better.
    Smiles
    Mar

People have really noticed a more youthful change in the way I look as well. Scary how booze just ages you. Not to mention lost 15+ pounds the last 4 months. Many benefits for quitting or slowing down for sure!

Comment

Now that's something to look forward to! Can't wait! Can't wait!

sunny
      :rays:

Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth.

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

One of my clients is a cosmetic surgeon and he's given me a couple of freeby botox in my forehead area... it's preventative. I like it

Some of my girlfriends are horrified and my mum nearly keeled over when I told her! lol
        :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Gosh I have been begging for Botox donations (Christmas/Birthdays) for 2 years now. No lie. I would really like it done. Boo hoo... need a richer man LOL!

Comment

Accountable it's not that expensive. I paid 200 for crows feet. The little crease between my eyes 300. I don't do my forhead Because I wear bangs. It last about 3-4 months. I just spend all my wine money on my face.
            Smiles
            Mar

Comment

I need it for between the brows. I have that furrow which I think makes me look angry, when I am not. My little lines around my eyes would be after that LOL! I am hoping to have the dough in the next couple of months.

This move robbed me blind and my next goal will be doing something nice for me! Seeing I haven't purchased any alcohol in months I deserve to spend the money on me and repair the damage I did from drinking LOL! Yeah, I am vain, and I don't care.

Comment

You're soo vain. You probly think this botox is about you YOU'RE SOOO VAIN! :H

Go the Botox!
                :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

LOL Scooby. I was humming that song in my head when I typed the 'vain' part in my post.

Janie if I bought one of those 10x mirrors I probably would be suicidal! Just kidding - BUT NO THANK YOU! I don't want to see the big picture. (Ever!)

Comment

Beautiful inside and OUT!

Comment

No wonder I'm nuts about you Luv. Greg is going to get jealous! Haha
                      Smiles
                      Mar

Comment

SHHH...don't tell him...LOL

Comment

Biggest secret to youth is lots of water and SUNSCREEN!

coffee and wine are diuretics -- Simey I have had the same folks asking me "what have you had done -- your skin looks great!"

Simey glad to hear that lokk anf feel great! LaLiz

Comment

Hi Simey. . . Always love your posts. . . What a great incentive to kick the wine to the curb. Thanks!

Comment

I can't wait for that effect! Thanks for sharing the incentive. I will start saving right now!
                              Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Working...
                              X