Hasselhoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hasselhoff

I don't know if I spelled it right but did anyone see the video that David Hasselhoff's daughter took while he was wasted? It was on Entertainment Tonight this evening.

It just goes to show you just how UGLY we are when we are drunk. I'm going to change my quote back to "drunk is ugly" because, after seeing that, it remindes me of just how ugly it is.

I hope he gets some help..........
    :h :h :h :h

Hasselhoff

No, where is it. Is it on Youtube yet?
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Hasselhoff

I'm not sure if it's on youtube yet but it was on ET tonight.

I'm sure it will get around...........and I use to think he was hot

Comment

Hasselhoff

where the flip is it??
        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Hasselhoff

ETonline.com: Hasselhoff Family Crisis Caught on Tape

I found it here........trust me, you will be disgusted.

Comment

Hasselhoff

Try TMZ.com
            Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Hasselhoff

I'm not sure why it's not playing. The poor bugger... imagine how humiliating it must be to have the whole world see you at your worst. Eeeck! (but I still want to see it)
              :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Hasselhoff

Makes me very thankful I have never been video taped. I am at a loss for words and this very rarely happens for me.

Sammys

Comment

Hasselhoff

Sammys, he asked his daughter to videotape him in the hopes that he could use it to help him stop drinking. I saw the video tonight and it is extremely sobering (absolutely no pun intended).
                  Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Hasselhoff

Poor bastard. That's what celebrity does, ey? Private life spread all over the paper for all to see ... and kept on file, and whenever something new happens, it's warmed up again, and dished out again. I feel sorry for him ...

On a more cheerful note, I remember growing up watching him on Knight Rider, ha, ha, ha. Good thing it was on autopilot (sorry, ;-))))
                    Paddy
                    Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Hasselhoff

LOL Paddy!!! Too funny - autopilot! I watched that show religiously when I was a kid. I totally thought Kit the car was awesome.

Comment

Hasselhoff

For some reason it just won't view on my computer. I'm on DSL so no idea why it's not working. I just tried TMZ to no avail.

Comment

Hasselhoff

Ohhh that's bad. Eeeck!

David Hasselhoff | Defamer Australia

Comment

Hasselhoff

It's bad enough you're dealing with your own demons but to have your worse moment out there for all to see. Idiots to use that tape to humiliate him....sad. I wonder how it got in the wrong hands?

I didn't even know he was an alcoholic. I just recall him accusing his ex-wife of being a horrile drunk who attacked him.
                            :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Hasselhoff

Paddy, I used to watch him on the Young and The Restless, His name was Snapper and he was a doctor babe. really dating myself here. I don't think I want to watch the video, after having had enough of Alec Baldwin last week.
                              If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

Working...
                              X