shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shoes

this is a bit silly really but does anyone else count the number of kids in their house by the number of shoes in the hall? i just found 6 pairs of shoes so there obviousley 5 other 9 yr olds upstairs ive supplied endless milk shakes and snacks. but do you know i willl miss it when its gone my joe is the youngest of 4 and it only seems 2 mins since i was doing the same with them, one thought is will i find his teenage years easier if im not drinking, i dont think i was a bad mother theye all turned out fab but i think probably despite me rather than because of me

shoes

Everythings better when we are not drinking- enjoy your kids. Bella xxx

Comment

shoes

Kids want a sober mom who loves them and will always be there for them. They need you. They may not always say or show it but I guarantee it!
      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

shoes

My daughter used to leave ALLLLL her shoes in the hallway, so when her gerbil smelling mates came round for an evening of morose head shakings to the gay trillings of Maralyn Manson, I used to think there was about 140 of the little buggars lolling about.....
        Judging by the tumbleweeds rustling through the food cuboards afterwards, that guess wouldn't have been too far off I reckon!!!

And yes...the little darlings will always love you, kids are very good like that bless their dear hearts, but things are ALWAYS better when the nasty vino tinto monster is kept under control.

They sense true love my dear, and you obviously gave them way more than enough if they are good people......keep showering them in it:h

Comment

shoes

I would give anything to see all those little shoes in the foyer again. Treasure your moments. I know you wouldn't trade them for anything!
          Smiles
          Mar

Comment

Working...
          X