We've seen Hassellhoff, now see Bruce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found this interview of Bruce Willis at a basketball game. Look at the whole thing to hear what he says at the end. I have to admit, I laughed at this, even though I should be the last person making fun of it. It's only a minute long, but you have to listen closely at the end of it.

Bruce is Loose - CollegeHumor video
    where does this go?

:H I heard the last part. I wouldn't have known that he was drunk.
    :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Doh!!!! :shocked:

Kitty
      Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
      Confucius

Comment

Kitty,

Why is your your head on fire????? I am concerned.

Comment

Doo, it sounded to me like he was stuttering the whole time. It sounds like he says "the Nuts" instead of "the Nets" when he is talking about the game. But I laughed at the MFer comment at the end. I shouldn't, cause I get the nastiest potty mouth when I drink.

kitty, your avatar is hilarious. It looks like that one cat is laughing. I've never seen a cat with that look. Really cute, and this is coming from somebody that isn't a cat fan.
          where does this go?

Comment

haha lucky. Your post went in right before mine. I thought the cat looked like he was laughing in kitty's avatar. Didn't realize it was in pain. Too funny. :H :H :H :H
            where does this go?

Comment

Lucky I have only just noticed!! Poor litty thing now wonder his ears are flat!!!

I shall have to choose another picture, can't condone animal cruelty! :H

Kitty
              Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
              Confucius

Comment

And just to change the subject to another celeb... I can't help but laugh about poor old Paris Hilton. I find her very entertaining but c'mon... she's obviously had this coming. Caught driving twice while on suspension for DUI? I must admit that I'm wondering whether the judge is making an example out of her to other celebs (and non-celebs!) in that pack.

I predicted that she would've cracked a year ago or so with the sex tapes and the rest, but she's still holding on strong. I would love to have been a fly on the wall of her house for a week of her childhood/formative years... I'd say that has a lot to answer for.

I think she'll learn from this but I hope she doesn't lose her spirit.

Scoob
                :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Working...
                X