Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A quick question for GG or anyone maybe ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just wondering what GG meant that if she had an intense craving she would open a sup. and put it on her tongue to stop the craving... I just got my L-glutamine the other day is that what she was referring to ? I have the summer off and we have yard parties lots of times. I want to remain AF or try Mods to see how it goes. If it's not for me I'd be happy to stay AF. It would be so nice to know that I have an extra tool if I get a wacky craving someday... So far so good, no Kudzu anymore and lovin' life like never before.. You guys are the reason. Hats off to you all for being there when I needed you and nobody else understood. Love You All :h :thanks:
    ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Niblet, I'm guessing L-Glute. Sorry to butt-in GG, but I think you're in a different time zone anyway. Niblet, L-Glute is suppose to help with the cravings. I take it a few times a day, but I have a jar of it in powder form. I just mix with liquid and drink it down. Maybe GG found that right on the tongue helped her for an instant fix.
    where does this go?

Comment

Yes, the l-glut can really help the cravings and putting it under your tongue (the powder) makes it go to your brain faster. The Kudzu from here is also very good for cravings although I would not recommend taking it out of the capsule and putting it under your tongue. Very yucky tasting
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Lushy, great avatar. She/he is HOT!! :H Reminds me of those things Conan Obrian does. It's called "If they Mated." Have you ever seen it?
        where does this go?

Comment

You can buy L-Glut in powder form, it tastes sweet. I have stirred it into green tea before going out. You can also break open the caplet, but it's cheaper to buy it in the jar.
          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Niblet...ONLY because you and I are close I offer this advise otherwise I would not butt in at all.....I wouldn't try mods just yet.....me and you both need more AF time. Just my opinion and I hope you receive this just as I mean it...friendship and love. You are doing so good. It is SO easy to slip back...I went AF awhile and tried mods to soon and slipped right back to drinking all the time. I think you gotta get a good amount of AF time before even trying mods. AND I only offer this because we have talked so much!!!!! The l-glut helps me much more than the kudzu....

Comment

Thank-You so much morrison, hot lushy, SKendall and Luv,
              To be educated on this is so impowereing for me.. Luv, I really do not know if I will ever drink again to be honest with you... Instead of sneaking in times to get totally plastered, I'm thinking and planning how I can make "virgin" drinks.. Right now I make my own chocolate protein powder based drinks. Even make them into popsicles to have a fudgsicle fix . Giggle ! Luv I totally agree with you and accept your advice with the love and friendship that it is intended... I will certainly take it.. Pretty sure 30 days won't be all for me... Thanks again guys,, Love and Hugs to you.
              ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Working...
              X