Lucky Duck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucky Duck

The duck is the funniest thing on this board. Today, the duck is dressed up for Cinco de Mayo. I think the duck has a life of it's own. Hey Duck, show us your Mexican outfit, and tell us what you are up to for the holiday.
    Monakitty
    Meow-Meow
    MonaKitty

Lucky Duck

Thank you for the compliment on my attire. I am feeling quite festive and leaving to go to a Cinco de Mayo Fiesta in about an hour. After today, I start abs again. ugh!

xoxoxo

Comment

Lucky Duck

That's one good looking duck Happy Cinco De Mayo! Have a Enchilada for me!
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Lucky Duck

Will do Beaches. Thank you for not saying have a shot of tequilla for you! :H

Comment

Lucky Duck

OOOhhh I am hungry now.

Love the outfit. "Who" are you wearing? :H
          Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Lucky Duck

I beliveve she took the outfit from Juan Valdez
            Smiles
            Mar

Comment

Lucky Duck

LOL!
              Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Lucky Duck

Lucky,

You always are a trend setter. Happy Cinco de Mayo..... Love the duck attire
                Abby

Comment

Lucky Duck

Wot on urf is cinco de mayo......is it a festivity revolving in some way around 5 bottles of egg and oil based condiment?????????????????????????

I think an outfit like that deserves an airing, festival or no festival...lets see what E entertainment make of it when you hit the red carpet Luckster....It may attract even more attention the Bjorks swan dress?????

Comment

Lucky Duck

Yep, we celebrate mayo. You are brilliant.
                    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Lucky Duck

Hurrahhhhhhh
                      Scream for salad cream
                      Ole for olive oil
                      GO CONDIMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, where can I find a giant tomato outfit for the Catsup fiesta tomorrow?????

Comment

Lucky Duck

Wee, it is so good to have you back!!!
                        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Lucky Duck

Saze de Catsupo

we could do this every day!

Comment

Lucky Duck

Is that Ketchup?
                            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Lucky Duck

Ducklling, for cinqo de mayo, you learn how to quack in Spanish! ;-))
                              Paddy
                              Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Working...
                              X