Simeybear is down and out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Her internet is OUT...talked to her this AM and her internet is OUT til Tuesday. So...SIMEY isn't MIA...hope she doesn't go into withdrawal????

Oh poor Simey! She will be going through some sort of withdrawal I am sure! Especially seeing her beloved is away for the weekend. At least she likes gardening!

Comment

Well, apparently I lied...someone said they SAW her so maybe she got fixed???? I am not sure now...

Comment

Nope, I'm in and out durning the day, but at exlactly 7pm every evening it goes out. And stays out until next morning. It's like living with Mom and being 10. No interenet after 7 for you young lady. I called my neighbor they are having the same issue. So hopefully thaey will fix it Tuesday.
        Smiles
        Mar

Comment

You're on restriction...I think Greg did it! tell him I said "no fair"....he's gone, we wanna have fun too. LOL

Comment

Luv, He knows how much I love those online dating sites. A girl should always have a back up plan!
            Laughs
            Mar

Comment

Oh dear, Mar, so your hubby did get back at you after the last episode of you-know-whom, grin ... (the-full-moon-boy-who-wanted-to-get-back-together-again). Punishment = no internet!
              Paddy
              Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

You think so Paddy?. Well he got me where it hurts! Can't even shop on the internet!!Smiles and Laughs
                Mar

Comment

Working...
                X