Lovebirds, what makes you happy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got two new love birds today...to replace the two that died about a month back. One of them is an escape artist...he's escaped 4 times...I have the whole cage wired up now...it is hysterical. They are known for that...they will even get their friends out of other cages....BUT they tell on each other, as soon as he breaks out, they all start churping like mad. It is so funny. So, I sure hope this set is healthy. Because I already love them! They make me happy just watching them...

It does make me really happy to see my two golden retreivers playing, sleeping, or just being close to each other. The little one uses the bigger for a pillow, and it is just so cute.

Sammys

Comment

You know luv, the big 5 and Greg...Not confused anyone here or embarass Greg, the big 5 are my dogs!
      Smiles
      mary

Comment

I was gonna type something here, har har har, Mar
        Paddy
        Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Actually, seriously, I'm really fulfilled in working with the deaf community here. They're such a nice bunch, and teaching them and applying themselves to what they learn makes me really happy. And of course, my fianc?e is a gem. I had to wait a long time to find someone like her.
          Paddy
          Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Working...
          X