Hi guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys

Hello to all.....I know i aint posted for a while but i have been lurking!
    Tonight i feel like i need some support....I hadnt had a drink for ages and ages and i was doing really well...but i went out with work last night and i drank....i just feel so crap today...all the old feelings came back as if it was just yesterday that i stopped drinking. I really thought i had control over things but it feels like just one nights drinking has put me right back at the start...im so lonely because i isolated myself from everyone close due to my drinking and since not drinking iv been to scared to rebuild bridges incase i dissapoint again....Im really not happy with myself at the moment.
    Sorry guys..i feel like iv let you all down as well as myself

Much love

Lou Lou x x x
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Hi guys

Lou Lou
    You haven't let anyone down. That's why we are all here, we've all been in the same place you are. Hope you start feeling better soon.
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Hi guys

Hey Lou Lou, glad to hear from you again. Sorry your feeling down. But a new start is only a day away. Now smile young lady!
      Take care
      Mar

Comment

Hi guys

Hi Lou! Glad to see you back! Don't beat yourself up about drinking last night. I had a couple on my birthday (which is the same day as yours). Just look at it as something you weren't missing after all. That is what I have done. I had a bit of a hangover after two BIG glasses of red wine. I don't miss it all. Just keep moving forward!!! You are doing fantastic!

I understand what you are saying about iscolation with the drinking and without the drinking. I think this stuff just takes time. You don't have to prove anything to anyone but yourself. How are the new meds? Do you feel any sense of relief emotionally? I was recently diagnosed as bi-polar and have been on Lithium now for about 6 weeks. I feel so much better. I am super happy I finally have a correct diagnoses. I have been on all those SSRI's and they seemed to have made me feel whacked out and act out/drink more.

How is your job going? The last I remember you were just heading back to work. Stay in touch Lou! We are here for you and love you lots!

Comment

Hi guys

Lou, nice to see you back again! I hope your job is going well and all is good with you. Just because you made a mistake...the mistake does not DEFINE you. Learn from it and move on. We all love and adore you here so, don't disapper again!
          Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Hi guys

Lou, nice to have you back....hope you feel better quicksmart. You know you can do this you've got some good practice under your belt.
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hi guys

This is just a bump in the road lou, coming here first thing for support shows that you are still thinking right. This will pass if you let it. You know what to do to stay sober and you've done it before. We are all here if you need us.

God Bless
              Bear
              What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
              ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Working...
              X