Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool Diet/Weight loss Program Review Website

Hi All:

Found this way cool website that gives a review of A LOT of the popular and effective weight loss and diet programs out there (some I never heard of & some I'm laughing at!). Gives you a review, an outline of the program, the negatives & postives-worth a look.
    The list on left side seems endless.

Get the Skinny on Diets
    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Thanks Alot Breez, I'm definately gonna check it out a little later.. I'm new on this fitness posting site and was wondering? Does a group of people still do a weigh in? I'm working on the last 6 or 7 lbs that alcohol has layered on my body. It is so nice to know that I'm not taking in hundreds and hundreds of unhealthy empty calories anymore... I'm really health consious and enjoy everything to do with calories in vrs. calories out and HOW to get the damn things out !!! I like the elipitical, excercise bike and bowflex home gym... I'll be 43 next month so my metabolism is slowing down a bit,and soon will be even slower, so I need muscle tone to help burn energy... Any tips you have I'd love to hear them... Thanks, sorry for kinda getting carried away off topic... ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

WOW Breez, I took a look at that site and boy oh boy the weight loss industry is HUGE eh? Some things I've tried, Cortislim, dexatrim, apple cider vinegar pills, hoodia-only took it twice and didn't see a difference.. I tried the fat blockers that you take 30 minutes before a meal. And I gotta say, we are all different but, there is no magic pill, good old cardio, muscle toning, portion control, good fats only. Last healthy snack of the day 2 hours before bedtime... Aspartame is potentially a true health hazzard. Enjoy food but, eat to live not live to eat.. I'm just a babbelling fool tonight ! Have a great evening Breez !

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

thanks Breez, what a fun and interesting site....totally got absorbed in it.
        it is an indictment to us perhaps that as a nation we are obsessed with quick-fix schemes for weight loss and making so many companies billions of dollars. But beyond that, that link is a great resource. I must confess I do live to eat, although I have developed a taste for healthy foods for the most part.
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
        X